77

"I just asked a question...... What's going on here "

I looked at the two ladies who were at each other's throat just a few seconds ago to find them mute

"Can't somebody say something...... Anything "

"Honey! We were just trying to resolve somethings before you walked in"

"Resolving what...... I could hear you from a mile away... Yelling and screaming at each other.... "

"I think your wife can explain better "

Victoria said crossing her arms against her chest,
Philip turned to Juliet.... Who looked drain and pale probably from the stress she went through with Jenny earlier today

"Baby..... I want Victoria out of this house right now "

"And why is that "

"I can't tolerate this level of insult anymore..... This is my home and she can't just come here and talk to me like am a piece of trash "

"I dont understand..... Is that the reason you want her out of the house "

"And alot more reasons..... I can't just begin to list them.... She's been too rude to me and I can't condone this trashy attitude anymore..... I just cant.. I want her to leave my home right now..... Enough is enough I don't want to ever see her again "

I sighed and took few steps back...... I feel really awkward because I dont really have a say here.... I dont have any reason to be here.... So before I humilate myself I better leave the house now

I was heading out of the house without interrupting their discussion

"And where do you think.... You are going to Genesis "

"I.... Uhmm.. I'm getting late for work, I have to go now "

"So You are just going to leave me here to handle this situation..... I thought they are your friends "

"Yes.. They are, before you came in... I've been trying to get them to stop but they won't listen...... And they are actually listening to you... So am sure you can handle this pretty fine "

"I can't.... I dont even have time for women drama this early in the morning.... I could easily just turn back and leave...... Am exhausted I want to rest, am not called up for this bullshit "

"Okay..... So what are you... What are we going to do "
He was staring at me fully and concentrating on every word I said

"Better.... How about we ask them what they want to do "

"They are right here... We can just talk to me "

Ohhh lord that was weird....... It was almost like it just the two of us in the room and it getting really hot.... I swallowed hard time broke out of his gaze.......

Victoria and Julie were looking at us too..... I bet they notice something unusual... Too

"So what do you want now Juliet "

"I want her out of my house "

"So the best way to achieve that was by shouting and creating nuisance in front of your own employees.... Does that earn you respect or belittle because you can not take actions like a matured literate that you should be.... "

He turned and looked at me... I immediately took my gaze to the floor... I dont like how he keeps looking at me.... It's becoming uncomfortable

"What about you..... What do you want "

"I need Juliet to apologize for talking to me like am a child..... calling me all sorts of names and blaming me for her own mistakes.... i demand an apology for that "

Philip looked at me again...... I looked away again.... I dont even know how to react to this....

Victoria leaving this house would mean she would be losing her job
And I don't want her to lose her job.... Her pride aside this job is her life.... She is the breadwinner of her family and this is how she sustains her family

But then again Victoria's confidence and ego is getting annoying... I understand if Julie doesn't want her around.. I wouldn't keep such a person around either

but at the same time I still don't understand the reason for this argument so I dont want to jump the gun.

"You want an apology... You are going to get a slap..... What are you feeling like, do you think because you said it in front of my hubby now means that I would hump up and start begging
.. You must be high on something "

She hissed

"Are You done...... If you are not careful... I will throw you both out of my house, as it is...  You are just roaming around the same silly things like children........ I don't care how you decide to settle this but I mustn't hear anymore shouting or else am throwing you both out....... "

He looked at me again...... I'm melting right now, this is so not helping... Am dealing with my own complications too

"Do You have something to say Genesis "

"No.   " I nodded several times

"Then I'm going upstairs to rest... Sort out whatever is between you however you want until then no one is moving out"

his last words brought a smile to Victoria's face as he walked away

Juliet's face was on fire...... Am sure she was ready to slit her throat right now but she left angrily... And I really wanted to speak to her but Victoria was in my way

"This calls for celebration "

"What! "

"let's go somewhere else..... "

"Am not going anywhere with you, what is wrong with you..... After all that just happened the next thing you want to do is celebrate...... What exactly are you celebrating "

"Honey...... You have no idea what this babe was trying to do.... Am glad you encouraged me to speak for myself if not she would have turn all the blames on me "

"Is that how you speak up for yourself "

"didnt you hear all the horrible names she was calling me "

"You said alot of terrible things to her too.... It didnt make it better and now you are demanding an apology for something you are equally at fault too "

"She started it........ What was my business with her child.... How would I have known that the child collapse at midnight....  I was fast asleep.... And what would she say... I'm pretending not to know because I wished her daughter had died..... How can a mother open her mouth and say such a thing Besides am not the reason her children stay in the other part of the house while she's here "

"Stop talking already Victoria..... What you did was wrong and you didn't even mind losing your job in the process and that is very insensitive "

"Arrrrrr... "

"Shu.  Shusssh stop am not done, This is not your home either. You have to stop acting like it yours.... "
I moved closer to her and whispered into her ears

"And he is not yours too"

With that I walked out of the house