[I Love You] Scott Howl

-          This one is shorter than most because, well... Scott wasn't dramatic about it, he was excited about it.

-          Scott said it first, full of energy and happy to tell you.

-          He said it around a group of people, and a few of them (the Wolfpack) thought he was silly for saying it so soon.

-          You decided to ditch them because they actually made Scott feel bad for a moment.

-          In the end, he went on an entire spiel about what love meant to him.

-

Whenever Scott had to go to practice, ______ was happy to join him as his personal cheerleader. They didn't actually pay attention to the game, but they kept a special eye on Scott, making sure he heard how well he was doing. It was fun to cheer Scott on, he was happy every time he could hear their voice come through, shouting, "Scott is dynamite!" It scared him the first time when he took it literally, but he laughed it off once he knew it was a metaphor.

During one of their breaks, Scott came to the sidelines and sat with ______, putting his arms around them. "You came!" he pointed out happily, giving them plenty of kisses on the cheek.

"I'm always here," ______ pointed of, kissing him back once. "It's fun, you know. I get to watch you run around, and besides; you look cute in that uniform."

"Do I?" Scott asked, smiling and squeezing ______ tighter. "I love you, ______. You're the most supportive partner I could ask for, and you're the best cheerleader I've ever seen! Whenever you cheer for me, I feel like I'm the best player on their field."

Before _______ had a chance to respond to Scott, the Wolfpack came over, having heard every word that Scott said. They literally had the hearing of dogs, so ______ wasn't too surprised. "Woah there Scott, you did you just say a four-letter word?"

"I didn't swear!" Scott defended himself.

"We mean love," they continued to tease. "Do you really think you should be using that word so soon, Scott? I don't think you really know what you're talking about."

"I know what love is!" Scott defended himself, letting go of _______ and standing up. They felt awkward watching the situation unfold, especially since they knew that Scott had a tendency to take whatever the Wolfpack said about him more personally than anyone else.

"Scott, you're using a very strong word there, you need to know-" they kept talking, but _______ stepped in to distract Scott by pulling him away.

"Scott, hurry, I think I just saw a rare Pokemans around the corner!" they exclaimed, and Scott's attention was immediately diverted, following ______ around the corner and pulling out his phone. As soon as the Wolfpack was out of their sight, _______ let go of the lie and turned to Scott. "Full disclosure Scott, I didn't see anything. I just wanted to get out of their before they started to make you feel bad about what you said."

"Oh," Scott put his phone away, pausing for a moment. "I don't see what they mean. I love you, and I know what that means. I love to spend time around you, and you make me happy. You always know what to do to cheer me up, I have fun around you, and being around you always makes my day better. Isn't love wanting to spend your time with someone who you care about more than anything else?"

______ nodded, leaning over and kissing him. "It is. I love you too, Scott. They were wrong, you didn't say it too soon, and I feel the same way about you."

Scott smiled widely, pulling _______ into a tight bear-hug. "I love you a lot, ______. You're the best."