[Jealousy] Polly Geist

-          Polly is extremely affectionate and not scared to talk about anything in public, so no one will usually out-right flirt with you while she's around.

-          Sometimes, though, she can still get a little jealous for different reasons.

-          Can get clingy and over-affectionate when she's starting to feel a little jealous.

-

Polly was, as usual, at a party on her Friday night, but for some reason she wasn't really feeling it that night. When she got invited, she was excited, but now that she was here, something felt... off. She kind of wished that for once she had picked a quiet night at home with ______ instead of trying to drown in as much cheap whiskey and coke as possible.

There was nothing particularly wrong, she just wasn't feeling like flipping the switch from 'regular Polly' to 'party Polly' right now. Believe it or not, there was a switch. She wasn't always high as shit, contrary to popular belief, but most of the time she only showed her more mellow side to ______. They loved her for all of her, never trying to put a label on her.

Speaking of ______, Polly noticed that they've been in the bathroom an awful long time. She got up and went to find the host of the party. "Hey, where are your bathrooms?"

The guy vaguely pointed. "Past the lounge, in the hall, second door on the right," he muttered.

Before Polly could thank him, the guy was grabbing a cut-up straw and snorting the last remaining braincell out of his head. Great company, Polly thought, heading towards the lounge. Now that she thought about it, this was the part of the house she hadn't really seen anyone go into. When she opened the door, she saw exactly why.

The lounge was being used as the 'make-out' room, although some people were doing far more than making out. There were people on couches, chairs, just the floor. Anywhere two people could get comfortable, they were going at it. Good for you guys, Polly thought, crossing her arms and rethinking her decisions again. I prefer a bed, but right now, I can't even find my partner.

Right as Polly was about to head to the door leading to the hall by stepping over a couple who seemed to have passed out holding each other, ______ walked through the door. "Polly!" they called out with a smile. "Sorry to keep you waiting, the host gave the wrong directions and I got lost."

Polly smiled at them. "It's fine!" she assured them, scanning the room again. Despite being at a party, everyone in this room was managing to find time for their partner, or at least finding a way to please themselves and a stranger at the same time. Polly wished she was just in ______'s arms right now, or getting lost on their lips while lying in bed, and suddenly all these happy couples making out was beginning to feel bittersweet and an awful feeling crept onto her: jealousy.

______ didn't miss the look in Polly's eyes when she was looking into the crowd of people making out. "Polly, did you want to leave?" ______ suddenly asked. "You haven't really seemed like you want to be here, and honestly, I just want to lay down and watch something with you."

"Netflix and chill?" Polly asked excitedly, feeling energized for the first time in a long time as she jumped into ______'s arms. The prospect of being alone with ______ for the rest of the night was enough to snap her back into a bubbly personality. She started leaving kisses all over their face and giggling loudly, the alcohol suddenly hitting her. A few people turned to them, but she didn't particularly care. "______, you're a mind-reader. Also, I'm suddenly super hungry, do you feel like eating out?"

Knowing Polly, that was definitely a euphuism. Ghosts don't eat, ______ thought, smiling and laughing. "I don't think that's a horrible idea. Let's go home."