ok. ummm

Ok, I'm just saying I don't really know how to react now. I'm beyond grateful to all my readers, commenters and voters. I just, god I don't know what to say. Thank you all so much for 250 views (at time of writing - half ten at night on the fifth of October.)
I first started writing a few years ago, where I would write poetry. I had written books before but had always become disheartened while doing so because I felt as though my work was, well crap.
It's only recently that I've started writing novels again, though the first one on Wattpad, Huntress, is on an indefinite break. Just because I've become uninspired and confused about where I want it to go. I would love to carry on but it's hard when it looks as though no one's reading your work.
But with this book, people not only are reading it but are commenting saying they like it.
And it's funny because I started to write this book as a dare to myself because I usually write fantasy, not vampire romance. And I wanted to do something a little different, I wanted to showcase a relationship that wasn't happy and perfect like some portray vampire romances (*cough Twilight cough cough*) and I wanted to showcase a different character as well. Amy, she's overweight, but I didn't want this to be the main focus, I just want to remind the reader occasionally that Amy isn't your typical 'pretty' highschool girl.
And then I want to show something darker, a relationship that is not good for either person. This Amy from the start of the book is fierce but lonely. Now she's becoming dependent on Emily, and this fire is going out.
Emily is becoming obsessed with Amy, and we see this having a negative effect on her too.

But enough of that. Thank you all so much (when was the last time I did one of these, a day or two ago. Goddamnit I'm having to think of more goals, I was so God damn pleased when I reached one hundred, never mind 250!)
And I hope you enjoy the next upcoming chapters, it's starting to go down.
And a new target of 500 views. Because that's double what we have now, and that will take a little while, and hopefully give me a bit of a rest from doing these chapters.

But seriously, thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
Tasha