Chapter 3. More encounters!

Chapter 3.

The party was fine. I chat with my friend and just between the chats, Cindy started speaking about Xander's handsomeness. I looked at her like she was possessed by Xander's ghost.

"I think you are drunk!" I warned her.
She kept quiet.

Shan came towards me and have a flirty chat with me. I honestly told him that I am not ready for a relationship or a date, when I would I will consider him first. He gave me fake heartbroken gesture and chuckled.

I had a soft drink and sit in a corner for some free time. I was enjoying the party as everyone danced. I don't like dance at all, but I can do few moves to blend in. I was in no mood for dancing. Few guys approached me to dance but I refused sweetly.
The party goes longer than expected.When I moved out with Cindy it was almost 1 at night. Cindy called her driver but her car broke down in midway. She insisted me to call Xander, but it was not a good idea! I behave not so good with him, and he get annoyed with me. What if he tell my aunt and she scold me for being irresponsible to stay this late at night.

I booked a cab, which was also not a good idea. I felt a bike following us. He was quiet at distance but I can sense that he is following us. I don't know who was that. It was quite far. We reached safely and went inside. I thought may be it was just an illusion, may be he has same way as ours.

.....

The rest of the two days, Xander was not at home. I did not bother to ask where is he. Its good that he is out. At least I can breathe peacefully.

I was watching a movie with Mike and Vina (Bolvina), half laid down on sofa, having bowl of popcorns in my arms. Mike was sitting on rug, while resting his back on sofa knees up, and Vina was sitting on the corner sharing my sofa in same position as Mike. It was big enough. Three of us having our own bowl of popcorns in our hands and soda as well. The door opened and Xander entered. I tried my best to ignore his existence. He came closer and brushed Mike hairs with his fingers mischievously. A scent of male cologne entered in my nostrils. It was mixed with sweat and perfume. His body smell good. And he use light perfume, not a harsh one, male usually do. I must appreciate his choice of perfume if I was not in hate with him.
"What's up little boy?" Mike giggled at his action.

"Nothing much! just watching movie, come join us!" I get angry at Mike offer but pretended to stay immune.

" What about you sweet girl!" I thought he was referring me, which I truly ignored, but Vina answered him with a genuine smile.

"fantastic!"

He grabbed some popcorns from Mike's bowl and passed by me. Another blow of his scent entered my nose. I got annoyed but ignored and tried to enjoy my movie.

Well! living in same house and rooms besides each other, we cannot totally avoid fate.

Our encounters were small. We usually meet on dining table when we have dinner or lunch together and everyone is at home at the same time, in the kitchen when we both need something at the same time, while getting in or out of the rooms and so.

Uncle David usually remain out of town and sometimes, Aani go with him too. Vina has her own friends circle and Mike has his own. Everyone love Xander, and I hate that!

.....

Days turned to weeks, and weeks turned to year. I got graduated and Xander was already in university. He changed a lot since last year. He looked grown up, more mature than his age and more handsome according to Cindy.

No doubt he was handsome and most good looking but not for me. He has jet black hairs, black eyes and three inches taller than me. He was 6 and I was 5'7. I also look more feminine, but nothing else changed in me except my figure. I become more sexy. I behave in the same way as I did last year and I got as annoyed to see Xander as before. It was same for us, we barely see each other at home.