Chapter 35. Regret!

Chapter 35.

I bumped into him, hard.

We both landed on the floor, he on top of me and his hand was under my head, secure me to touch the floor.

He get up immediately. Taking my hand to get me up as well.

"You okay?"

He asked concerned. Now he actually sees me? He was ignoring me like I was invisible at the breakfast table.

I did not responded him but I rolled my eyes and get down from the stairs. My friend was waiting for me outside.

...

Cindy looked at my face.

"What happen to you? You look like someone has thrown cold water at you."

"He is now ignoring me."

"Why??"

I told her the last night chat.

"You are really something. You agreed to date Zack, and you were with him in the club, yet you go to him and questioned him. He should be the one doing that. But when he asked you in your room, you, instead of telling him the truth you again mislead him. He was right. The way you behave now I am getting the doubts that you really wanted to be the center of attention."

"Don't say that, out of all people, you should be knowing what I felt for him."

"Then what's the problem? Just confess him."

"He did not confessed me yet."

I said proudly.

"You still needed his confession? He was being patient with you. How long did he waited. He asked you how many times, you always push him away. Now just tell me what do you want?"

"I want him to confess to me, take care of me and do not ignore me."

And then?

"Then what? What will you do when he will confess?"

She asked like I would going to kill him after his confession.

"What else? I will tell him that I like him."

To be honest, it was not easy to confess, but if he initiate, I might get some courage and tell him.

"Okay then let's plan."

We went to restaurant and had our lunch, thinking about the possibilities through which we could get him do what (we) 'I' want him to do.

"How about you date another guy in front of him. He will get jealous and he will ask you again to stay away. Then you can ask him why he is bothered and he will tell you."

She said cheerfully.

I shook my head. "He won't be jealous, he saw me with Zack and I asked him why he did not came to ask, he said Zack was not harmful enough. We need something else."

"Then you have to date a harmful guy. May be a gangster guy."

"No way! Last time I was barely saved by him when martin drugged me. I can't risk my life for that. No no!"

I shook my head thinking of that horrible experience. And when I was about to say something I get my eyes on the entrance.

Xander was getting inside with a very beautiful girl, looking like they are here after the class, they they were holding their books in hand.

She must be his classmate. A ball of fire ignited in me.

They were already settled down, placed their books on table, waiting for order, they just started the chit chat.