Chapter 34. Jealousy

Chapter 34.

He was standing in front of the door, leaning his back with it and crossing his arms over his chest. His brows were knitted in a frown. His lips tightly closed. His face was telling me a very different story.

He was angry.

Wait! He was angry at me? How could he????

"What are you doing here?"

He walked towards me taking slow smooth steps like he has all the time in the world.

"Who was he?"

He just asked me about Zack? He ignored my question completely.

"I am asking you something. Answer me first."

I was ignited up in fire.

"Who was he?"

Now his voice was more like suppressed anger. I saw his fists clenched more tightly than they already were. But I was too angry to notice his damn anger!

"Who ever he is none of your business."

I pushed him on his chest with my both hands.

He just looked at me with those angry dark eyes.

"He was touching you here..." He placed his hand on my back like Zack did and he pulled me closer.

"....and he touched you here..."

He touched my face with his finger trailing my temple down to my jaw.

I turned away my face and tried to push him. But he was too strong and his hold was too tight. I touched his biceps and he was too muscular I felt I couldn't get away from him. I felt weak inside. Tears started to blur my vision.

"You said you won't bother me. Why are you here then?"

I asked tried to control my tears.

"I did not say I won't protect you."

His voice was more calmer than before.

I looked up at him in the eyes, his frown was gone and his face was now serious, concerned and his gaze was intense.

"You should have done that when you first saw me with him. Why are you jealous now only? When he touched me here and here..." I followed his hands "why did not you came and get me just like when you did when I was with Martin or Jackson?"

"He was not harmful, in a way.."

His eyes were now stuck to my lips. He starred at them for few seconds and bit his lips then his eyes again trailed up to my eyes and stayed there for a while.

"Why are you crying now? I was not flirting with that girl, she needed some help.."

"Did I asked you?"

I pushed him and this time he released me without holding tight. He moved away a bit creating an arm stretched distance between us.