Chapter 13. That girl in hiding!

Writer's words:

I am a extremely sorry for late update. I was suffering from NO INTERNET problem. I will be updating back to back as soon as I complete my chapters. So vote and share if you like. Enjoy ! :)

Chapter 13.

Next morning, we all were sitting on dining table, having breakfast because it was Monday and everyone was ready to go to their concerned places. I also needed to go to university. Everyone was there, except Xander.

I looked up, when I heard certain footsteps. Xander was climbing down the stairs, almost running, he rushed out saying good bye to everyone without showing his face.

He was wearing black hoodie jacket and black jeans. I get a glimpse of blue eyed guy. He always wear black whenever I met him.

He had bag pack on his back and I heard bike engine starting sound after few seconds when he left.

I was thinking about him. He has to attend his class and he just went out without taking his breakfast. He was not well last night and I saw him in pain, too much pain. How can he behave well and fine in front of all?

I was angry at him because of the incident last night in the mall. He ruined a girl's life and her mother was angry. Well she should be angry. But something was not right.

I plan to ask Dev. I went to university but I couldn't find Dev neither I saw Xander. I asked one of his teacher but he said Xander was absent today.

I finished my class and went straight to Dev's home. I asked Cindy's to drop me there.

I entered in his house and headed towards the room where I could potentially find them.

Dev was coming out of his room.

"Where is Xander?"

He was surprised to see me. He wasn't expecting me right?

"Alicia how do you come here I mean why?" He was surprised and secretive. He said keeping his volume low, almost whisper.

"I think we need to talk."

He guided me towards drawing room.

"Come here!"

I sat on a sofa across him, looking at him in desperate need to know what was the background story of recent incident.

"Actually! I don't know if I should tell this to you or not but I know you won't stop asking until you find the answer."

"Right." I respond immediately.

"Was he okay?"

He asked after the deep thinking few minutes later.