Chapter 37. Something important!

Chapter 37.

I was awake and completely awake. I was eating and then I remembered what Xander told me which caused me to black out.

I felt a slight pain in my chest. I feels like he was torturing me. Why the hell he told me that Danise proposed him?

Is it ending? I did not even knew his answer.

I get up from the bed and looked around. It was my room and outside view showing me its already morning.

I again dressed up and this time I decided to completely get away from him. I will show him I am not weak and whoever he marry, I damn care!

I get down and before I could leave, he was already waiting for me in the car. I still chose to ignore him and walked on the road. He started to drive his car along with me with slow speed. His horns were heard but I chose to ignore. How could I be so shameless when all I know is he moved on. Did he think I will cling on to him after hearing that?

Finally when I did not budge from his screaming horn, he get out towards me and tried to get my hand which I dodged away and push him.

"Okay I am sorry! I know I annoyed you and I am sorry for that. Forgive me and get in. You can't walk all the way to university. Its quite far away."

"Who says I am going to university?"

I cocked an eyebrow in challenge that he is wrong about me.

"Unless you changed your mind right this instant. Where could you go with books and bag then?"

He pointed towards my bag and books I was carrying in my arms.

"I am going to study. But not university. Leave me alone and accompany your Danise."

I was hell jealous but I wasn't expecting her name to come out of my mouth. He will know I am jealous. I was embarrassed again. I shut close my eyes for my own disappointment.

"I will go. After I drop you. You want me to tell the whole family that you are fainting quite often these days?"

He was now blackmailing me.

I gave in. But I did not talk to him the whole way. And I was surprised when he was waiting for me to be free after class. I lie to him.

"You can go I have another class."

He just left without saying a word. I was free now. I decided to go to Cindy or watch a movie. Its been quite a while when we hangout often. Since when she met her boyfriend, our meet ups decreased.

She took me with her to cinema and we watched action romantic movie. With every action scene I remembered him, and with every romantic scene I imagined him.

What's wrong with me? I was still thinking about him. I get out in half movie. I did not bother to watch it full. I waited for her to be free and when she came out I told her I wanted to go home. It was still evening so she dropped me home. I locked myself in my room. Nothing was working for me. I felt like my heart is dead. Only tap of the water of my eyes was on.

...

I did not realized when I fall asleep after crying silently for so long. When I woke up I drank a glass of water and moved to bathroom.

I get out after doing my business and was startled.

He was standing in the window of my room, trying to get inside. He was half in, half out. He looked at me like I caught him red handed.

I flared up in anger.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?"

He immediately get inside, don't even bother to close the window which was breezing cold letting it inside.