Chapter 43. Proposal

Chapter 43.

"I......."

"I love you..."

I closed my eyes and said in one go.

I heard silence for few seconds, then I felt nothing, I tried to peek through one eye and then I saw him biting his lip corner to control his uncontrollable smile which was still showing regardless of his extreme struggle.

I pushed him away, blushing with my crimson red cheeks.

"You look beautiful when you blush!"

"Now get lost!"

I was angry again. I was actually pushing and I couldn't face him like that. So I tried to push him away.

"I came to give you something. But I thought why not get your confession in return. I am honored!"

He kept his hand on his chest and bend a little to show gratitude like a royal servant.

"What is this?"

I pointed towards something in his palm.

"The ring I was going to give Denise, but it did not fit in her finger. I wanted to try if it gets in your finger or I would be searching for another girl to....ahh!"

I hit him on chest, and guess what? I hit his wounded spot.

"Sorry!"

I made an apologetic face. He looked at me with a bit strange expressions but then his expressions change from strange to dangerous smirk.

"Apology not accept! I need compensation!"

"What?"

I was a bit scared and nervous.

He grabbed me from my waist and kissed me!

Deeply.

When he pulled away he was breathing heavily.

"I better be going before its too late!"

Then he get away after putting ring on my ring finger. It fits completely like it was made for me.

It was similar to the bracelet. Like they were from the same designer. His choice is too good!

I blushed thinking about the kiss!

...

Next morning I was way too shy to face him. I did not forget the compensation he took from me.

When I was sure he get to office, I get out of my room to have the breakfast. I finished it, took my books and bag and get out of the door. I opened the car and sit at the back.

I did not even noticed he was not the driver.

When we drive for already five minutes he spoke.

"Ma'am if you don't mind, can't you come to front?"

And I was shocked at his voice. He was Xander. What was he doing at the driver's place.

"What are you doing here? Where is Robert?"

I said the driver's name.

"I don't know about the Robert but Xander is here at your service. Please come forward."

His voice was ordering more than requesting. I guess my yesterday's confession make him more brave than he already was.

I silently get in front seat. I knew there would be no benefit in arguing. He will get what he want anyways.