Chapter 17. A sudden action

Chapter 17.

"Remove your towel. I wanted to see something."

He first looked at me with a blank expressions, looking like trying to interpret my demand. And then, his eyes widened and his faced blushed in a strange way.

"Alicia.  You...!"

I go closer to him, grabbed his towel from the top and tried to open it without considering the seriousness of the situation.

He grabbed my hands tightly, above his towel. I was sure he was wearing something underneath, but still it was inappropriate for me to do this.

"Alicia stop!..what are you...doing?"

I felt his heart beat through his palms.

No!
No!
No!

I wasn't intended to see him naked. I was trying to check his side wound. I wanted to check if he is the blue eyes guy or not, but the situation get us in to something erotic.

"I need to see something"

I said in a hurry trying to remove his hands from mine and see the cut scar but he gripped my hand too tightly that I couldn't move a bit.

"Alicia! I do not knew you are this much bold, and I am not that type of guy. I will never do such a thing."

"What thing?"

I looked at him with narrow eyes and then my mind clicked something. I pulled away my hands and stand up from the bed on which he was half lying now, because of me.

"Oh God! I didn't mean that. Really I mean..." I got confused and embarrassed "Okay forget it."

I was about to turn away when I saw his white cloth with red stain. It was his arm blood dripping drop by drop on his white neat towel.

"Wait! You are bleeding."

"I know!"

He tried to sit up straight.

"I was not doing something inappropriate, I was just checking something."

I said in an ashamed voice.

He placed his one hand on the other arm to stop bleeding more. Although the cut wasn't deep but it was deep enough to create a thin blood line flowing out.

"Let me treat it." I sat near him.

He moved a bit back.

"Don't worry. I don't bite."

"No its not that its just... "

he looked at his towel corner where I gripped it earlier.

I rolled my eyes.

"Come on! Now do I look like a rapist to you?"

"No."

He said immediately like if he was frightened.

"Xander!"

I almost shout in his ear.

"Shhh... Everyone is sleeping and you will wake them up."

He put his finger on his lips to make me silent.

"Then look here. And don't move."

I said annoyingly.

He started looking at my face.

"Not here. I mean pay attention to your wound and don't move."

I grabbed his wounded arm and he winced again.