Chapter 16. Another secret, another deal

Chapter 16.

I don't know what happened, but Vina looked more relax and content. She was frightened before and ignore mutual meals as well but now she talk on table, she talk with more chirping sound than before.

Most importantly, she become more close to XANDER. They were friendly before, but now more frank.

...

I went down the staircase. It was evening and don't know what was so special, every one was talking loud like a fish market. All of them were together except Uncle David.

As soon as they saw me, Mike came running towards me.

"Sweetie! Would you go to amusement park or movie?"

"I don't want to go either of them."

I said smiling.

"Please say park, park, park..."

Mike started to jolt my hand.

I moved towards the couch, Aani was sitting on the sofa with Xander, and Mike and Vina sitting on couch near me.

I was sitting on right angle side of Xander. He looked at me in the eyes then his gaze trailed down to my wrist. He looked at my "most important" bracelet. A secret smile touched his lips.

"Tell us sweetie! Where you wanted to go? Park or Movie?"

Aani asked.

"I wanted to go for shopping only."

I said teasingly.

"You won!"

Bolvina made a pout face and said to Xander.

"What does that mean?"

I asked dumbfounded.

"Xander and Bolvina made a bet that who knows you better. So Bolvina said you would chose movie, Mike said you like Parks. But Xander said you would go neither of them. You will go shopping."

She looked at Xander.

"How you do that dear? You are so psychic."

She chuckled looking at smiling Xander. His one lip corner was lifted up in a teasing smirk and smile.

My mouth opened in aww.. I couldn't understand, they were discussing me.
I looked at Xander and he was smiling, biting his lips to stop his smile.

"Now your turn.. Okay tell me what would Xander chose Movie or park?"

He was trying hard not to laugh at my expressions. I was about to cry.

There was nothing to cry about, but I feel embarrassment. You know! They were playing "how well you know your partner".

"I don't know!"

I behave uninterested.

"Okay just chose one!"

Bolvina was being persistent.

"I am not playing this game."

I pouted.

"Are you feeling shy or afraid of losing?"

Now Aani hit me hard on my ego.

"I am not afraid of losing."

I said proudly.

"You are feeling shy? Aww.."

Aani teased me.

"Okay fine! He would go to movies along with Dev. He is his soulmate."

I said sarcastically.

"Oh dear!"