Chapter 42. Ignoring or waiting?

Chapter 42.

I was really tired today  after taking two consecutive classes. I was planning to go with Cindy to watch a movie but something made me change my mind.

I wanted to go home and take a rest. It was already evening when I reach home after two classes and a lunch break in a restaurant and I did some shopping with Cindy in the mall.

I went straight to my room ignoring anyone who is coming in the way.

I mean except uncle David, everyone was home watching a movie on big screen in the centre.

I was too tired to open my eyes after I changed and went directly to bed.

I did not even bother to eat the dinner with family.

Xander was way much better than before.

It was almost two weeks I did not talked to him directly as I was busy in my university projects.

...

I woke up late when I feel a sudden urge to eat something. Because my stomach was growling.

I get up, washed my face and came out in my pajamas.

I slightly knocked on his door. No one responded. I did it twice but no answer. I knew what I had to do.

I get inside my room and walked through the gallery to access to his room. I slides the windows and reached to his bed. He was never slept with his comforters fully covered during these days. My sixth sense was telling me something is not right!

I pulled away the comforters and I knew it. He wasn't inside but his pillows.

I waited for him. I knew he was not fully recovered. He should not be going out like that.

My stomach was continuously growling, now louder! So I had to get out and go in the kitchen. I scan the fridge and finally found some leftovers. I heated them in oven and ate them.

I woke up late so I was not going to sleep too soon. So, I decided to wait for Xander. He should be answering me and this time truthfully. I am not letting him get away with any excuses and lies.

Meanwhile I decided to read a story on wattpad.

Almost two hours later, someone slides in silently. But I was already awake and moreover I was where his pillows were before, in his comforters. It was cold a bit.

He slowly get in, took off his shirt.

Handsome!

Grabbed another shirt and loose trousers and about to take off his pants. His hands moved to his belt which he already unlocked and now his hands opened the button... I screamed!

"Xander!"

He was badly startled.

"Oh My God! Alicia..."

He took a deep breath.

"What are you doing here?"

He immediately buttoned his pants again and wore the shirt. I think he was going to take a shower. He was smelling like smoke and cigarette in his clothes.

I was about to get out of his bed when he leaned on me, locking me between his body and bed. I was unable to get away.

I really got nervous at his closeness. I felt it after a long time. I was blushing and I knew he knew it.

"I asked something!"

He said again scanning my face with a smirk on his lips.

"Y...you....you need to tell me where were you? and this time, no game! I will tell anni that you go out and she will actually scold you without asking because you are already injured and did not recovered yet completely."