Chapter 46. The Wedding!

Chapter 46.

I don't know when I fall asleep but when I woke up it was already morning and I remembered the night.

A shy smile passed through my lips as I remembered his sweet kiss last night. He was nowhere to be seen. I wonder when did he leave. I guess I fall asleep in his arm during the kiss.

He is so addicting. I can't even wait to get married.

Yesterday when he called Aani and told her about the wedding. She rushed to call my parents. They are planning to come here this week and we will be having so much fun regarding my wedding.

I did not wanted to get married so early but I don't know there was something yesterday night, something in him, that keep making me feel like I should be doing this as soon as possible.

I was scared of losing him again, and hearing about his past from his mouth made stick to him even more. He is mine. Only mine. And I loved him to the depths of my heart..!

...

I get ready. It was already 11 and I knew I would not make it on time but I was sleeping in my bed until quite late. When I again get up, it was already lunch time. I saw aani was smiling more than usual and no one else was home.

"What happened? Are you pregnant again?"

I tried to joke around.

She laughed actually.

"No sweety! I am going to be a mother in law".

"Of whom? His or mine?"

I took an apple from the basket of fresh fruits and took a bite. Sitting on the stool in the kitchen.

"Actually I am going to be the mother in law of both of you. But technically I will be your mother in law. He is my son, remember!"

"See! I haven't even married yet and you already disowned me."

I fake anger and pouted.

"I did raised you as a mother but yes, he is my son, something is burning I smell!"

She tried to make me jealous but my laughter made her confuse.

"Yes, yes! He is your son and I am going to be giving you a tough time as your daughter in law. I am going to steal away your son."

I winked at her, taking another bite of apple.

"Keep dreaming. My son is very obedient. He will create balance between both of us."

"You think so? He is head over heels for me. He loved me too much. I will make him run day and night around me like a servant."

"Hey! Don't you dare tire my son like that, or treat him like that. He is going to be your husband and you should be respecting him. You should be running around him like a faithful wife not the other way around".

Meanwhile Bolvina Came back as well as Mike.

"If you tried to make my brother unhappy or even you brought a single tear to his eyes, I swear I will be the most terrible sister in law you would ever see!"

Bolvina joined in.

"And if you tease my brother or ask him to do something he don't like to do, I swear I will eat all your chocolates and throw out all your favourite clothes and perfumes."

This was Mike the grown up kid.

"Mike you too???"

I widened my eyes. Everyone left me alone already.