Chapter 44. Answers I

Chapter 44.

What the heck! What is talking about.

He cut the call and get to my side. He pulled me up and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I am so happy Sweetie!"

"Xander, get away... What was that? Who are you marrying in three weeks?"

Although I knew deep down that the girl is me but I can't understand when did I say I would be marrying him in three weeks?

"You darling! You just agreed to me!"

He looked at me grinning, can't control it actually.

"I agreed to you debt payment, not marring you!"

"That's the same!"

"How?"

"I want to pay you for the rest of my life. I don't want to be debt free from you, ever! I want you to claim my each and everything as a debt payment!"

He was actually sounding crazy to me.

I couldn't help but smile at his craziness. He was looking too happy and in those happy moments I saw his bruised wrist.
His sleeve was curled up a bit and it was shown.

"What's this?"

I hold it and he immediately tried to hide but it was too late.

"Its when I fell on the road earlier....when you pushed me"

He scratched his nape with a bit embarrassment.

"What? really?"

It was not only a bruise but scratched as well. I felt, guilt building up inside my heart.

He looked at my gloomy face.

"And I want you to marry me so that whenever you hurt me, you would be the one healing them!"

He really was something! He was being romantic in the middle of the restaurant. He cupped my face and about to kiss me but then he realized where we are. Then he just hugged me again.

"I can't wait to come to your room tonight to give you what I can't here!"

He said with his lips brushing my ear. I punched him slightly in the stomach. He dodged it with a complete skillful way and tighten his grip around me.

...

And when it was night and everyone fall asleep including me, he came to my room as promised.

"Sweetie! Wake up!"

He slightly shook me but I did not budge.

"Sweetie! I am here!"

I was a bit awake but I pretended to be asleep.

"Sweetie! Your smile is too cute. Now open your eyes I know you are awake!"

He said like a whisper near my ear. I stayed still.

"Sweetie! I am going if you won't wake up!"

Then there was complete silence. I knew he was here, so I did not moved. He waited for a while then I heard the window opening and closing sound. Seems like he was actually gone.

I slowly turned around and I was about to scream when he put his hand on my mouth to shut me up.

"Shhh... Shhh.. Don't scream, everyone will wake up!"

He get his hand aside once he was confirmed that I won't scream.

"What are you doing here?"

"You look so cute while sleeping, my beautiful wife to be!"