Chapter 47. Wedding night!

Chapter 47.
.

I was sleeping but I feel like my brain was waking up. I felt two arms locking on my waist around in a circle.

Then I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. At first it felt different but then I hit the reality and I remember it was not my room.

I was married to him last night and this is his room. I tried to look back but his grip was tight. And I also don't want to wake him up yet.

Guessing from the peeking curtains I realised its sun rising time. There was light but no heat. It was dark in the room but only thing that was showing a bit of light were curtains at his windows.

My one hand was stretched straight and the other was under my cheek. We were sleeping in a cuddle position.
My back was touching his solid rock chest and his lips were on the crook of my neck. His one leg was above my legs.

He was sleeping and breathing smoothly. My heart suddenly started to beat fast as soon as I felt a sudden sensation on the nape of my neck.

He just kissed me in his sleep?? Or he is already awake???

I kept my eyes closed and pretended to be sleeping but my heart rate was betraying me, making me breathing uneven.

Then I felt his arms unlocking around my waist and he pulled away his arms and leg as well, but slowly, like he don't want to wake me up.

He slowly moved away, planting a kiss on my temples and I felt him smiling while kissing me.

He get inside the bath room and I took a deep breath. I wanted to see him, but I was nervous as well so I did not opened my eyes yet.

He came out of the bathroom wearing his pants and sleeveless vest. He just needed to wear his shirt and tie only. He get in front of the mirror and started to get dressed. I peeked though my eyes, his figure in the mirror was so dashing. I barely controlled my self to praise him.

When he was done getting himself ready, he again came to bed where I was pretending to sleep.

He leaned towards my face, kissed me on my cheek gently and then he slowly whispered in my ears!

"You don't need to peek through the mirror sweety, I am all yours to see!"

I heard a chuckle when I still pretended.

"I am going. You can wake up now!"

He closed the door and gone.

I gasped loudly. I was nervous when he was near.

I get my self ready and when I get down I did not see both Son and Dad. I asked Aani.

"They are in the office. They had some meeting to attend. They'll be back in two hours !"

Oh. Okay. So that's why he get ready too early.

Well, I had my breakfast and I chit chat with my family. My parents were staying here for a week and we had a reception tonight as well.

When I was done with breakfast, everyone looked at me suspiciously.

Aani was giving me strange sort of smile so as my mother.

"So how was your night?"

My mom asked when no one was close.

"Good. I slept very well!"

"And what about the other stuff?"

I knew what she wanted to ask.

I smiled shyly. Well I can't tell her that nothing like that happened.