Chapter 23. Trip to hill station.

Chapter 23.

I was getting more and more jealous when I see Xander doing so much efforts to keep her safe. I was at fault myself, I broke his heart, I made him distant from me but my heart was getting out of my control day by day.

...

They plan for a trip outside the city. God knows where they plan to hide. And I don't even understand that why did he took me as well? I means they can take her alone if she was in danger, why me too?

I packed my important stuff and we left after two days.

Xander was driving Dev's car again, his car was still at garage to be fixed properly.

Dev was sitting with him in front and they took turns to drive. At first it was Dev then Xander took place after half way. I did not know where we were going to.

The roads were steeply and sloppy from some places. And I must say the place was too beautiful to be true. It looks like I come in heaven.

I looked around the window to see the the greenery and houses built by cutting the stones, the artificial waterfall and the grass with beautiful flowers.

When we reached to our destination, I looked around getting out of the car. Xander and Dev took out our suit cases and took them inside.

It was a huge beautiful garden beneath the house. There were so many trees and plants and flowers. It was so beautiful and so mesmerizing. There was a huge street alley road going in front of the house.

Xander parked the car to an area, made for parking in the house premises. I get out of the car and moved forward. Then we almost crossed a small alley and the view in front of me was, breath taking.

There was grass and garden on the ground and a small stair ways was going upward in a wavy way. Stairs was made of stone. Just like we were climbing the mountain.

At the end of the stairs, there was a big house, not a huge one, but not a small one either, looking like a hut.

Xander took out the keys from his pocket to open the door. While Dev was carrying all our stuff. Xander was standing right in from of the door, then Mia, behind him, then Dev and I was at the end.

The door opened and I entered after all of them. This was something new I only might seen in movies but this was more beautiful than that.

Dev placed our suitcases to a corner and almost fell on the couch placed in the center of that living room.

There were two rooms in a row, behind that living room and accross open kitchen, which was beside the door. There was a beautiful glass window in the kitchen which can be used to look down in the garden as well as outside to see this beautiful view of mountain valley.

This was a hut house, but in a stylish and modernized way.

Xander grabbed my hand and took me towards the widow to see the view around. I did enjoyed that.

"How is it?" He asked looking at me with a smile.

"Beautiful." I replied looking mesmerized at the view.

"I need to order something. Hand me some cash dude."

Dev said to Xander, loudly.

He came closer to me.

"I need to borrow some cash! I will return it soon."

He looked a bit anxious. A wave of anger built in me when I saw Mia standing at the back staring at him instead of looking at the view.