Chapter 33. Action Reflexes

Chapter 33.

I don't know why I did that and I was really not feeling well about it. What he did was, he avoided me at all cost. He did not show me his face and that was kind of hurting inside.

Why he is so confusing? Couldn't he notice my jealousy? Couldn't he notice when I take care of him? Can't he notice when I worry for him?

He know me more than me, then can't he know what I feel for him? He is really bad! I hate him ....

I wanted to cry, I wanted to reach out to him. But my pride was holding me back. I can't take back my words, or can I?

I was really not known for what to do next so I just go with the flow. May be I just need a break from all this mess! So I just did that. I accepted the fact that he is nowhere around me and I am alone again, without him.

It was a bit uneasy but I tried to manage it.

He was rarely staying home and I guess he was at his hideout house. So I tried to enjoy myself again.

I went to Cindy and discussed my plan with her.

"If you really don't want to clear the misunderstanding and you wanted to let him go, then okay, I am with you, whatever you decide!"

She was really my friend so she was with me whatever I decide. And moreover, I was the one who said that I won't marry him, so its easy now! I can't follow my words.

This way I just tried to remove the hurt and sadness building inside me because of his absence.

...

We plan to go out. Now I don't care if he was followed by gangsters or something like that but I wanted to freely enjoy myself.

This time, I and Cindy with her cousin Zack, Marco Meghan and her boyfriend Andy went to a night club. It was a new one. I did not seen it before.

I was wearing a mid thigh length light brown frock with tights and my hairs were open and straight. I had 2 inches heel in my feet.

I wasn't really in the mood to date but Zack was a funny guy so he asked me to be his date tonight. I accepted. Little did I knew that I will regret it lately.

We get in Zack's car and Cindy and Andy get in their own while Meghan and Marco in Marco's car.

We left in three couple form. Zack cracked jokes making me laugh on the way.

When we entered the club, Zack showed his VIP card and they let us in. I was a bit impressed.

"Looks like you are a regular here?"

I tried to tease him.

He just winked at me, giving me his famous smirking smile which usually players like him possess as their signature smile.

He was holding my hand and drag me along, cutting through the crowed.

Location was different but club was similar to others, but a bit spacious.

Everybody was dancing on music and drinking.

"What would you like to drink?"