Chapter 41. He is my son!

Chapter 41.

Doctors kept him to hospital for five more days. During those days, I visit him daily but we did not have any private talk after that day. There were some tests that doctors were running to confirm they have no more complications in his case.

Luckily! He was fine now. He just needed time to heal his bullet wound. One of his rib bone was damaged due to the crossing of bullet but it stuck inside somewhere. It missed the critical spot thank God!

After five days he was back home. At first, aani wanted him to stay down, did not like he would be climbing stairs, but he said his legs are fine so he could move to his room.

He was injured slightly but his major wound was the bullet wound. They aimed for the heart but he was quick enough to dodge.

Moreover, doctor said that his childhood beatings have a plus point that his body become much more stiffer than normal people and his endurance power increased.

He has another amazing healing power which was new to me. He could heal really fast than the other people. I doubt if he is a vampire.

I asked him and he laughed at my question.

"Do I really look like a vampire to you?"

"I mean you are too handsome, only vampires look like that."

"But I am not pale. And I sweat as well."

He had a point. Then, what is he? A werewolf? Only they have quick healing power other than vampires.

"No silly! I am human. Normal human. You see too many fiction fantasy movies, don't you?"

I stared at him for a while to catch up something unusual than being a human. But he was still a human.

...

Since when he get back home, Aani herself go to his room daily and feed him with her own hands.

He felt tears about to flow out of his eyes. Aani felt that.

"What's the matter Xander? Is it hurting somewhere?"

She got worried suddenly.

"No! I just remember my mom! She used to feed me like that. I thought I would never have a mother. She was the only one who loved me unconditionally."

Aani felt emotional. She placed the tray aside and hugged him lightly. Giving a soft kiss on his hairs.

"I am your mother Xander! Don't you ever say that you don't have a mother."

He smiled with tears.

"I don't mean that. I am glad that you are here for me. Its just that.... I going you a bit late..!"

He was trying to lighten up the mood.

They both does look like real mother and son.

"What about me?"

Mike was pouting, standing few inches away from the bed.

"You too are my son come here!"

He gladly get in their hug and they both hugged him, Xander ruffled his hairs and he giggled.

Bolvina saw that whole incident with her own eyes. They were missing her out.

She kept standing in the doorway without saying a word.

"You are our princess Vina! you are our only sister.. Feel free to be proud. Xander said that to me. Don't ever feel alone. We will protect you. Even if mom dad disown you. You still have me and Xander on your side!"