Chapter 51. Epilogue.

Chapter 51.

After five years...

I entered in our bedroom and the scene I saw made me smile widely.

Our two years old son (Ryan) was sitting on bed alongside still sleeping Xander and was playing with his hairs and kissing his face with his tiny lips.

Xander really loved our son and Ryan was more in love with his Dad than me. I guess they have some soul connection.

And Xander.. He was still sleeping, not slightly even disturbed by his continuous moving hands in his hairs. He came back late last night. He lack sleep so I let him fulfil his energy as it was Sunday.

He used to give me some sleeping doze in that hot chocolate or soup he made for me. But once I get up due to nightmare and other time it was raining. After that, it was not needed.

Now I know he go out at night, and came back before morning. I kept his secret, he loved his job and I loved him. But he get injured sometimes.

Sometimes it was heavy, sometimes it was light bruises. But I took care of him as much as I can. After all, he was my beloved husband!

Everyone was home today. I came to pick up little champ Ryan to feed him downstairs and also to wake Xander up. It was already lunch time.

"Xander wake up..."

I slowly chump my fingers into his hairs. He become more handsome in his late 20's.

"Sander wate up!"

Our little champ copied my words to wake his dad, following my actions and ruffling his hairs with his small hands.

"Tell your dad to come down in ten minutes!"

He giggled like I cracked some jokes. He looked adorably cute. I kissed his cheeks with force. He giggled again.

"All the love for son only? No lift for your husband? I can see this discrimination!"

Xander woke up. His voice was a bit sleepy but he opened his eyes, pouting, looking at me when I was kissing Ryan.

"His dad already get enough love, now its his turn."

I kissed Ryan's cheeks again. Xander gave me that jealous look.

"You are making me jealous of our own son."

He get up from the bed, still with puffy face.

When he came out, feeling fresh, I go to him and handed Ryan to him. I already changed Ryan's clothes. He happily hold him in his arms.

He kissed Ryan and Ryan kissed Xander back, holding Xander's check with his tiny hand, while other was around his neck.

"You cheater. I kissed you and you rarely kissed me back. Kissing your dad all the time!"

I pinched his nose slightly.

Xander laughed at my reaction.

"Why are you jealous? I can give you what you want instead of him!"

He pulled me closer with his empty arm and wrapped around my waist. He leaned in and peck my lips.

"That's it??"

I pouted on this much short peck. It just lasted a second.

(Ryan is watching!) He gestured with eye movement.

"I will shower you with love, once he fall asleep. Tonight is my off....don't worry!"

He winked at me naughtily. I still blushed at his romantic talks.