Chapter 26. Truth or Dare

Chapter 26.

The next morning I saw only Dev, cooking something for us to eat, actually trying to cook because he cannot beat Xander in cooking. He cook so well.

My unexpected friend Mia was helping him as well which made it edible food for our breakfast.

"Where is Xander?"

I asked Dev.

"He is resting inside. He is running thorough a high fever, dear!"

He smiled at me like it was something to be happy about.

"He is having a fever, and you are enjoying? Can someone call you his friend?"

I was angry at his expressions.

"Sweetie! Dear, it happen once in a while, what so big deal?"

He took one spoon full of ready breakfast in his mouth. I looked at Mia. Her face was not different than mine.

She stood up from her seat and moved towards his room. I followed her. I was worried but also jealous at the same time.

She moved towards Xander who was inside the comforter sleeping soundly.
She checked his fever with her hand. A wave of anger rose in me.

I moved as well and checked his fever. His fever was down. He was more okay now. I sighed in relief.

His closed lashed covering his eyes, looked too cute. I starred at his sleeping handsome face for a while.

"His fever is down. He is okay now."

She smiled at me, giving me a burn inside.

"Thank you for your concern. I can see that too.!"

I don't wanted to pick a fight with her but I couldn't control being mean to her.

"Ladies please come out. Let him sleep. He slept too late. What were you two doing in the lounge by the way?

Dev brought his face in the door way looking at us, and he said the last sentence solely referring me. I clenched my fists.

"We were doing nothing, he just had his dinner and that's it."

I moved away from there, going towards the table to sit around and have what he cooked or undercooked.

After having our breakfast, Everyone started to think what should we do for the day. So we decided to play truth or dare.

Meanwhile Xander woke up and came out in the longue as well. His messy hairs were making him more handsome.

Truth or dare?

We sat around on the rug near the couch to feel more comfortable. We placed an empty bottle in the center and rotated it. It stopped at Xander.

Dev was opposite to Xander and I was opposite to Mia.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth." He replied.

"What is the name of the girl you love?"