Before Shinobi

Percy's P.O.V

My mother was standing over me, with her weapon in hand, a simple kunai. I stood up and picked my practice katanas back up, I put them back onto the rack

Suddenly, the door exploded. Our neighbour, Gabe, was standing there, but in his hands was a sword. 

"I always knew you were the exiled ones! NOW DIE!!!" He roared and charged at my mother, preparing to run her through, but my father's body flickered in front of her, and instead of my mother, my father died.

"NO! Father!" I screamed.

"Oh don't worry, you'll be next, BRAT!" Gabe yelled at me. He charged at me, sword in hand, but my mother, anxious to protect me, jumped in the way and the sword ran through her gut and stopped a millimetre from my face.

I screamed in grief and anguish, and in the heat of the moment, my vision in my left eye became black and white, Gabe backed away in fright, in his eyes, I could see my reflection, and, with my right eye, I could see that my left eye is white with a little bit of purple in it, and the veins around it are popping, my right eye is red, and there is one comma looking thing orbiting my pupil.

I put my hands together, and before I realized what was happening, I had summoned several clones of myself and sent them after Gabe. One clone punched him across the face, and burst into a cloud of smoke, another socked him in the nose, and probably broke it, and disappeared, the third kneed him in the stomach, the last kicked him up into the air, I connected my thumbs and index finger together in a triangle shape, palms outwards, and shot a spike of water at him, it pierced his heart and I wept over my parents.

I picked up my real katanas, and found money and a note from mother: 

Percy, 

There is something I've always hid from you, my name isn't Sally, it's Fuyura Uchiha, your father is Akira Namikaze, we were exiled from Japan, I because I was born of the forbidden love between an Uchiha and a Hyuga, my parents were outcasts, and I went to look for them, your father because he was falsely accused of treason, there is money next to your katanas, it is enough to buy a plane ticket to Japan, ask for directions to the village hidden in the leaf, my friends at the village will recognize you. Once you get there, ask to see a man called Minato Namikaze, that is your uncle.

Remember, introduce yourself as Haru Namikaze, that was your original name until we were exiled. By the way, have you awakened your Sharingan yet? What about your Byakugan? Your Sharingan is the red eye, the amount of tomoe (The comma looking things) determines the stage your Sharingan is at. Your Sharingan can allow you to copy your enemy's jutsu, and your Byakugan allows you to see all around you. You are a special case, Haru, for you have the blood of both Uchiha and Hyuga. Your blood of the Namikaze will do you good, I promise.

I'm proud of you, I will wait for you in the next life. 

Your mother, Fuyura.

I cried at this, my mother told me about the different jutsu shinobi can use, I never knew that she was one.

After a while, I stopped crying, I found a strip of cloth to tie over my eyes like a blindfold, except I could still see through it.

I walked through the streets of Manhattan, and explained to a cop that I had family waiting for me at Japan, and that my parents had been killed by a psycho, he let me go after thorough questioning, including why I have a strip of cloth tied around my eyes.

I got a ride to the airport and I purchased one ticket to Japan. The staff narrowed their eyes at me in suspicion, not surprising, since it's not every day a six-year-old kid walks in and asks for a ticket to Japan.