Can We Even Kill Her?

Haru's P.O.V

Kaguya shot grey rods at us.

Something told me those things are deadly, I summoned shadow clones on instinct and made them take the rods for us, my instincts were right, because just as the rods, which, on closer inspection, were more like bones, turned my shadow clones to ash.

Ash Bones? Oh, gods.

That's going to be tough to handle, a one-shot-kill move like that should not exist.

Then again, Ohnoki's Particle style is also a one-shot-kill jutsu.

Fuck! Stop getting distracted!

I formed a shield with my Truthseeking Orbs and blocked the incoming projectiles, I held up the shield as Sasuke and Naruto thought up of a plan, Sakura was recovering with Obito when Black Zetsu went back into Kaguya's sleeve.

Naruto summoned near a thousand clones and they all rushed Kaguya, Kaguya kept fending off his clones by disintegrating them, but she's getting nowhere close to the real one.

Sasuke and I pitched in to help, launching the occasional jutsu to distract Kaguya, but Kaguya had us pinned.

I kept my shield up and charged into the fray with my remaining 5 orbs out of the 9 total that I got.

Summoning shadow clones, Naruto and I surrounded Kaguya, sadly, she brought us into a different dimension.

We kept fighting her, through thick and thin, we were pulled into an iceland, where Sasuke was separated from us, we were then pulled into a volcanic-looking location. Since we can basically fly with our Chakra Modes, we engaged Kaguya in the air.

Wait.

Shit, Kakashi, Sakura and Obito can't fly.

Naruto seemed to notice this, and summoned a shadow clone to hold them up.

We continued engaging Kaguya, but nothing we do is effective, we need Sasuke here in order to seal her away.

Suddenly, Naruto used his Reverse Harem Jutsu he showed me just the other day.

"Oh my god, that Uzumaki idiot." I muttered.

Somehow, that worked.

He punched Kaguya into a wall, and her dimension-jumping ability went haywire.

We blinked to several dimensions before finally settling in a dimension that I assume is the nexus of all of the dimensions, judging from the windows peering into the different dimensions.

I saw Obito, who now had both of his Sharingan back, and Sakura, who was healing him, teleport into the iceland dimension.

We kept fighting it out, meanwhile, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kakashi getting his eye replaced by Naruto's clone. I didn't even know he could do that.

We slugged it out for a while, then, Sasuke was brought back into this dimension.

"Finally, you're back, you Uchiha idiot." I said.

"Tch, you're one to talk, you'd take much longer."

Suddenly, Naruto got knocked down.

Kaguya fired several ash bones at him, but someone jumped in the way.

Hold up, is that Neji?

First, how did he not get affected? Second, does he want to die?

I jumped in front of Neji, using my truthseeking orbs to knock the ash bones out of the way.