Freeing Sumire From Her Fate

Natsuki's P.O.V

Handling the beast seemed like Mitsuki's bread and butter, so I mainly helped out Boruto since he had some trouble convincing Sumire to come back and give up her grudge against the Leaf.

"Sumire!" I yelled to get her attention, "This isn't you! When we were back at the academy, you were always the worried one! You constantly thought of your friends before yourself! I'm not a mind-reader, but I can tell from your eyes that that is not an act!" I yelled.

Through my determination, I accidentally activated my mom's Kekkei Genkai and floated into the air with my black hair floating up on my head. 

"You are a good person! You worry about others! Your kindness knows no bounds!" I yelled.

Suddenly, Boruto jumped onto a tree next to me.

I looked back down, and realized that Mitsuki hasn't managed to restrain Nue enough.

Boruto's eyes scanned the beast, and I noticed his right eye glowing blue and realized that his eye has turned black and blue.

He then jumped down and, using the gentle fist technique, struck the beast in the base of its tail.

I then used my wind release to hold down the beast whilst Boruto's clones scrambled up the vines and stuck paper bombs to them, Mitsuki activated lightning release and blew them up, trapping the beast under a ton of vines.

Then, Sumire somehow managed to knock Mitsuki over and she commanded Nue to take her chakra and self destruct.

"Nue! Take my chakra... and... self destruct." She muttered into Nue's ear.

Nue managed to break free, but instead of taking her chakra, it snuggled against her and rubbed against her affectionately. 

"Wh-what? Why aren't you obeying my orders? Take my chakra and self destruct!" She spoke as if this isn't a regular occurrence, which I guess it isn't.

"Maybe it views you as its parent." Boruto said.

"H-huh?" She asked.

"You raised it for most of your life, so maybe it views you as its parent." He explained.

She flinched, and started back.

"R-really?" She asked.

"That's the only logical explanation." Boruto shrugged.

Then she started crying.

"This is the type of relationship you should have with the Leaf! They took care of you for most of your life! You should be treating the Leaf like your parent!" He yelled, pleading with her to stop.

"T-that's right! The Leaf is my family now, my friends, they're still all depending on me as the class representative! I can't destroy the leaf now!" She realized, then she let out a scream, and the seal on her back shattered.

Suddenly, the cavern started to shake.

"No! The seal is broken, so this dimension will also collapse!" Sumire shouted frantically.

"I got this!" I yelled back, using my mom's Kekkei Genkai, I managed to levitate the four of us onto Nue's back, then Nue jumped around the cavern to a safe spot, then, suddenly, the ground beneath him crumbled and he fell into the abyss.

"NUE!" Sumire screamed, she made to jump after him but I held her back, "Natsuki! Use your ability to bring him back up! Please!" She pleaded with me.

I shook my head, "I'm sorry, Sumire, I only just managed to activate my mom's Kekkei Genkai, so I can't use it very well just yet, I'm not strong enough to bring him back up. I'm so sorry."