We Need to Save Him!

Props to @Percyjackson1010  for suggesting this concept, even though I already had it planned out.

Natsuki's P.O.V

I woke up, on an infirmary bed, to the worried faces of my parents.

"Natsuki! We were so worried!" Mom crushed me in hug.

"Mom, Mom! I can't breathe!" I choked out, it's true, I could barely breathe, and my ribs hurt.

"Oh! Sorry about that, sweetie."

"So... What happened, did Uncle Naruto really...?" I trailed off, not wanting to ask the question.

Dad nodded gravely. "Yeah. Yeah, he did."

"What? Then... We need to go save him!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, but... We don't know where they've gone, even my Flying Raijin markers were removed from them." Dad shook his head.

"Then... How are we meant to locate them?"

"Sasuke is working on it."

"When can we go?" I asked.

"You won't." My mom said firmly.

"H-huh?"

"You're not going." 

"Why?"

"Because it's dangerous! Those guys are ridiculously powerful! I don't want you to get hurt. I don't want to lose you!" She screamed.

I just stared on in shock.

"M-mom..."

"I can't lose you so soon after getting you back from the Byakuya Gang." She sat there, tears streaking down her face.

"Mom... Please don't cry, you look prettier without tears." I reached over and wiped her tears and hugged her.

"Please... If you're going to go, at least come back safe..." She sobbed.

"I will, Mom. I will." I whispered in her ear.

I got up, and walked out, "I need to go see Boruto, I can't imagine how he's feeling right now."

I navigated through the halls, and found many civilians on the ground, my eyes widened. 

Did the Otstsuki hurt all these people?

I clenched my fist until my nails drew blood.

I flicked my jet black hair back and ran out the door, trying to find Boruto.

I tried to sense his location using the Flying Raijin marker, but I couldn't do it as well as my dad could.

I got closer to the Hokage's Office.

Suddenly, I picked up a signal from the Hokage's Office.

I immediately warp there, right next to the doorway, out of sight from the group of people gathered there.

There was my dad (He probably warped here after I left the room), Uncle Sasuke, Boruto, Lord Kazekage, Lord Mizukage, Lord Raikage, and Lord Tsuchikage.

"I've narrowed Naruto's position down. We just need to get there in time before he dies." Uncle Sasuke said.

"He'd better not die. The only one who can kill him is me." Dad growled.

"Calm down, edgelord, no-one's dying except for the Otsutsuki." Darui said.

"First off, Sasuke's more edgy than I am, secondly, we have a guest." Dad said, blowing my cover.