Bones, Bones, and more Bones. Oh, And Sasuke

Haru's P.O.V

I drew my swords and cut the bones out of the air. This is disgusting, I really don't want to copy that, even if it will give us an advantage.

"Naruto! Shadow clones!" I yelled.

"Gotcha!"

"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" We both yelled, summoning close to a million shadow clones.

We charged in with our shadow clones, our clones kept getting cut down, but they just kept coming, however, soon, we ran out of clones, and now it's just me and Naruto.

"Naruto! Do you have any new jutsu whatsoever?" I asked.

"I have a Rasengan!" He yelled back.

"Use it!"

"Okay?"

He summoned some shadow clones and created the swirling ball of wind that Uncle created.

"Done?" I asked.

"Yeah!"

"Throw it at him!"

"You sure?"

"Trust me on this one."

Naruto shrugged, then hurled the Rasengan at the bone guy.

From my palms, I shot out a barrage of water that got sucked into the Rasengan and turned it into a water bomb.

I then entrapped the guy in a water prison.

The Rasengan hit him just as I released the water prison.

The water exploded outwards from the Rasengan and blasted him across the field.

I activated my eyes and threw myself into combat with the guy.

His name, I believe, was Kimimaro. 

I can read minds, okay? Don't judge me.

He drew his bones and engaged me, swords on bones, this guy must be the last of his clan, I've never seen such a tragedy happen before in someone's lifetime.

We kept hacking at each other, I was faster, but he was harder, my blows connected, but didn't cut through, however, he couldn't hit me once, and I intend it to stay like that.

Suddenly, the box exploded, and Sasuke stepped out of it.

"Sasuke!" I called.

He looked at me apologetically, and dashed off.

"Naruto! After him! I'll hold this guy off!" I yelled.

However, without warning, a bone cut through my arm.

I screamed in pain, and then I realized that he now had his bone in my arm. I let myself be distracted, and now I don't stand a chance. 

Shit, he has a curse mark, no wonder his speed was boosted.

Kimimaro went in for the kill, but a veil of sand stopped him from doing so.

"Gaara?" I asked.

"It's fine, I have him. The demon inside me has gone dormant again." He said. 

Wait, what?

Oh, right. He has the one-tailed beast sealed inside him.

I was about to give chase to Naruto, but then I whispered to Gaara, "You know, you're not the only one who was despised because of a demon inside of him."

He looked at me in surprise, and I jumped away.

I caught Naruto and Sasuke in the last moments of their battle.