Living Life With Sarutobi

Haru's P.O.V (I'm going to be calling him by his Japanese name, which means "Spring", by the way.)

I'm now 8 years old. Living life with the Third Hokage isn't half bad, actually, I get direct training from him, and he allows me to study the secret manuscripts that is usually forbidden for the rest of the village.

I have just graduated from ninja school, with top marks, by the way, but, at the Hokage's request, I stayed behind to watch the progress of the other students for him.

Tonight, I will be studying the secret scrolls again, but this time I will be looking for a very specific one. The reanimation jutsu. It is one of the forbidden jutsu, yes, but I just want to see my uncle once.

*Time lapse begins*

I've been reading through the secret scroll night after night, I've found it, but it requires a human sacrifice, so I began working on something more, something new.

I started small, I tried to create small creatures with chakra, so far I've successfully created a living rat body, but that doesn't do much.

About a year later, when I am 9, I managed to successfully create a living human body, but the features cannot be changed according to the soul, but it's a start.

A few months later, I managed to create a flexible body, and summoned the soul of Minato Namikaze to it.

*Time lapse ends*

"What? Where am I?" He looked around in wonder whilst I sat down heavily, doing that used up half of my chakra, and I can summon a million shadow doppelgangers without a sweat.

"A-Akira?" He looked at me.

"No, I'm his son. Haru Namikaze, at your service." I said.

"My nephew..." He gasped.

"I used a personalised reanimation jutsu to bring you back, I created your body out of chakra, but it can only last a day, and I highly recommend staying out of sight, and before you ask, no, I cannot bring Kushina back, as that would kill me." I knew what he was going to ask, judging by the gleam in his eyes.

"If you can't bring back Kushina, can I see my son?" Um, no.

"Yeah, sorry, no, Sarutobi asked me to keep his father's identity hidden from the general public of the village, that's why he's named Uzumaki, not Namikaze." I reasoned, his face fell.

"Then can I at least see my student? One last time?" Now that I think about it, that Kakashi guy who introduced me to the village said something about Uncle being his master.

"Yeah, Kakashi Hatake, right?" He looked surprised.

"How did you know?"

"He was the one who introduced me to this village." Understanding dawned on his face.

"Right, my brother was an exile, of course you'd come from outside." He nodded.

"I'll go get Kakashi, wait here." I said, then ran off.

*Five minutes later*

"KAKASHI!" I roared whilst busting open the door.

"Geez, kid, what is it?" He looked at me, somehow not surprised of my dramatic entrance.

"I have something you'll want to see! Come on! Come on!" I dragged him out by the hand, come on, don't judge me, I'm still a kid.

"Okay, okay, lead the way." He chuckled, and let me drag him towards the Hokage Residence.

I burst through the door of the library and he gasped in shock.

"M-minato Sensei?" He ventured forward.