Sasuke vs Itachi Part 2

Sasuke's P.O.V

Haru is an actual idiot...

Now he's the one engaging Itachi.

Suddenly, he crashed through the roof.

"I distracted him long enough, it's now your turn." He said before warping to a safe position.

Wait, he was buying me time?

Shit, I was so distracted by him engaging Itachi I didn't have any time to prepare, I'm nearly out of chakra from using my Mangekyo Sharingan for so long, even without using the Amaterasu as much as Itachi. Then again, we're both out of chakra.

Through the hole in the roof, Itachi looked down on me. "I can see you're out of chakra, there's no use bluffing your way through this one."

I smirked. "Did you really think..." I flashed him an evil grin, "That I would come here to kill you unprepared?"

I waited as the rain started to fall, from the distance, I heard Haru yell out, "Suiton: Torrential Rainstorm!" 

That added to the rain, perfect.

I charged up a Chidori to my hand, and bounced up the wall.

"This jutsu was created specifically to kill you, and you cannot possibly dodge it either." I called down to Itachi.

"Enlighten me, how do you expect to use this jutsu without any chakra?" He asked me.

"Oh, I'm not the one summoning it, I'm only directing it." I laughed, "I call it... Kirin." I said, as a dragon made of electricity swooped down from the clouds.

I could see a real flash of fear flicker across his face.

I brought down my hand, and the dragon slammed into Itachi's position full force, blowing up the building we were standing on.

I fell to the ground, and I sat down heavily. Haru dropped in and laid a hand on my shoulder, smiling, he said, "Good job, he's dead, now, to find their hideout."

Suddenly, laughter rang out from the ruined building. My eyes widened and I looked at Haru, he also wore a mask of shock.

"No..." I muttered.

"Did you really think that attack would've worked? When I have this?!" Itachi yelled. He summoned a red/orange looking avatar around him, and looked straight at me.

"Allow me to enlighten you, dear brother, what happens when someone awakens both Mangekyo Sharingan! This is the Susano! An avatar solely composed of chakra! An experienced wielder of both eyes can summon it at will!" He laughed maniacally.

Haru stood up, recently, he's started wearing his mask again, although I don't know why.

He took off his mask and activated his two eyes.

He then encased himself in a pure white Susano.

Itachi started panicking.

"W-what? But... you only have one Mangekyo! You don't even have two Sharingan eyes in the first place! How can you use the Susano?" He stuttered.

"I may only have one Mangekyo Sharingan, but I also have a Byaku-Sharingan, the Mangekyo is the second evolution of the Sharingan, no problem, it gives me the Nentougoku. My Byaku-Sharingan is the second evolution of both my Byakugan and my Sharingan combined! It boosts my Dokushinjutsu abilities. I have both of the second evolutionary eyes, so why wouldn't I be able to summon a Susano?" Haru retorted, then drew the two massive katana on the back of his avatar and clashed with Itachi.

'Sasuke.' A voice sounded from within my head.

I groaned and clutched my head in pain.

'You need my help to kill him, don't you? You're out of chakra.'

I felt my consciousness was thrown into a dungeon, and Orochimaru took over.

He activated his Eight Headed Snake Transformation Jutsu.

I felt as though my consciousness was being split apart.

Itachi became distracted with the giant snake, so did Haru.

Itachi, quickly, cut off the heads of the giant snake monster.

Orochimaru's body rose out of the throat of the last remaining head, and laughed, "Ah, finally, Sasuke's suppressing chakra is gone, thanks a lot, Itachi."

Itachi didn't hesitate to run him through with the sword.

"Hah! You though an attack like that could stop me? Well-" He was abruptly cut off, "What- is this the Sword of Totsuka? How? How do you have it in your possession?!"

Itachi didn't say a word, I suddenly felt Orochimmaru's presence being torn from my body and into the gourd from which Itachi pulled the sword from.

I collapsed to the ground, my consciousness returning to my body.

Haru landed next to me.

"Sasuke! You okay?" He hurriedly asked.

"Heh, and who's the one who said before that they would leave everything to me?" I closed my eyes and exhaled.

"I didn't expect it to end up like this!" He half-yelled.

"Sasuke..." Itachi's voice rang out, "Those eyes... are mine!"

He stumbled over to my position, I attempted to throw explosive tagged kunai at him, but they kept reflecting off of his shield.

Haru tried attacking with his Hydro Cannon, but to no avail, in fact, the reflected water just washed us back into a wall.

We were cornered. We had no way out.

Haru, for some reason, wasn't concerned, he had his mask back around his eyes, so that means he's not using his eyes for anything serious.

Itachi walked closer and closer, his hand stretched out, weakly, and, before I knew it, he had reached me.

Itachi, instead of putting his fingers around my eye like he did in the Tsukuyomi, tapped two fingers on my forehead, like he did when we were young.

His hand slipped, and he fell into the wall beside me.

Suddenly, Haru collapsed, but I had no time to worry about that, as I felt myself losing consciousness as well.

Is he dead?

Is it over?

These questions kept swirling around in my head, my vision was getting blurry, and I collapsed.

Haru's P.O.V

I peered inside Itachi's mind as he stumbled towards us, all I heard was: "Protect him, that jutsu, I need to use it on him before I go..." Over and over again.

When Itachi collapsed, I knew I had to send a message to the others, so I used my messaging jutsu.

"Suiton: Mist Apparition..." I muttered, and then collapsed.

I sent my apparition around to everyone I could find, Raiko, Shikamaru, this guy called Shikage, I also got in contact with Sakura and Naruto and their respective mentors.

I then sent my apparition to contact the Kazekage, after telling them all what happened, I decided that it was enough, and I returned back to my own body.

What I heard upon waking up, though, was not what I expected.

A/N: And that's a wrap! How did you guys find that one? Apologies for not updating lately, I was kinda busy with sports and exam preparations, and also watching anime.

I'm watching every Boruto episode there is so far so that I can actually get a grasp on the situation of the next generation before I write about it.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. Peace out, everybody, good bye.

Shadowflame 95, signing out