Meeting Team 7

Haru's P.O.V

*In the morning*

I walked into the classroom, exactly 10 minutes before class began, using the Flying Thunder God technique, I can get to wherever I want instantly, which is very useful.

When I walked in, I could hear someone say: "Naruto, what are you doing here? Class today is only for the people who passed!"

My annoying two-month-younger cousin retorted, "I did pass! See the headband?"

"Naruto, I hope you weren't causing trouble again." I called out to him as I walked to my seat, right next to him.

Naruto was about to answer when... "Excuse me, is this spot taken?" Sakura asked.

Naruto blushed, ooh, someone has a crush! Then Sakura got mad.

"Naruto! I'm telling you to move, dammit!"

Oof.

Naruto looked over, and he saw that one guy who always pissed him off. Sasuke Uchiha. AKA my other annoying cousin, slightly older, but still less mature.

"Naruto..." I started, but then he jumped up and crouched on the desk in front of Sasuke.

"Naruto, I wouldn't do that if I were you, there's a chance that-" I was cut short when the person in front accidentally elbowed Naruto and he lurched forward, and ended giving Sasuke a mouth-to-mouth. "... That will happen." I finished weakly.

"Naruto! You are SO dead!" Sasuke somehow managed to yell whilst retching at the same time.

"POISON! My mouth is ruined!" Naruto wailed, then he gasped.

"Oh no. Bloodlust!" He murmured.

"NARUTO!!!" Sakura screamed.

Oh gods. Before Sakura could punch Naruto, I body flickered between them, catching her fist and twisting it behind her back, I held my other arm across her neck, and caught her in a headlock.

"You know you shouldn't attack your classmates, attacking your own village is branded as a sign of treachery." I spoke loudly, so everyone could hear. The room was filled with whispers.

"How did he do that?"

"Damn, that speed."

"How powerful is he?"

"Well, he is the fourth's nephew."

That last one surprised me, I didn't know that the general public knew that, I imagine Iruka had something to do with that, or was it Sarutobi himself?

"Haru! Let me go so I can kill Naruto!" Sakura screamed.

"Did you forget what I said literally seconds ago? And to think you were the smartest of the class. That's an insult to the ground, right there." I sighed.

"You-!" She started, but when Iruka walked into the classroom, I immediately moved back to my seat using the Shunshin no Jutsu, the body flicker technique.

Iruka spotted Sakura out of her seat, and scolded her. "Sakura! In your seat when class starts! Disappointing!"

Sakura shot me a dirty look before returning to her seat, attempting to throw a punch but I body flickered slightly to the side, causing her to miss.

"Sensei, Sakura just attacked me for no reason." I raised my hand and spoke.

"Sakura, detention!" Iruka shouted.

"WHAT!?" Her jaw dropped, "Haru, I will kill you for this!"

"I don't think so, Sakura." I replied with a shrug.