The New Era

Haru's P.O.V

I was walking down the street of a modernized Konoha, my mask tied around my eyes, I was wearing a blue hooded jacket and sea green tracksuit pants with white running down the sides.

I was taking my daughter Natsuki for a walk around Konoha, and I just so noticed Hinata walking out from the grocery store.

"Ōi! Hinata!" I yelled.

She turned around and smiled when she saw me.

"Haru! Hey! How are you?" She asked.

"Yeah, pretty good. Natsuki, say hi to Auntie Hinata." I nudged Natsuki forward.

"H-hello, Auntie Hinata." She stuttered.

"Aww, so cute!" She cooed, hugging her and kissing her on the cheek.

"How's the Uzumaki idiot and your kids?" I asked.

"He's doing fine, he rarely comes home, being the Hokage and all, but when he does come back, he spends some time with us." She said.

"That's a lie, he instantly goes to sleep, doesn't he?" I crossed my arms.

"Well, it is hard work managing all his paperwork."

"He couldn't just summon shadow clones to help him with it?" I asked.

"Well, let's just say he's not the brightest." She giggled. "By the way, I'm having a big feast tonight, would you like to join us?"

I sighed, "Alright then, have fun with your kids, I'll be there at 7." I said, waving her off.

"Dad, will I ever become a cool ninja like you?" Natsuki asked.

"If you work hard enough, then yes." I said.

"Okay! You've already taught me the chakra natures, but I can't use them very well, can you help me?" She asked, aaaaah, so adorable!

"Of course! Hold on tight." I gave her my hand, and warped us back to our house.

Raiko was at the door.

"Well, how was it?" She asked, whilst running up and hugging me.

"We bumped into Hinata, it seems the Uzumaki idiot isn't spending much time with his kids." I said.

"Dad, are you talking about Nanadaime-Sama?" Natsuki asked.

"Ah, yes, honey, he's a friend of mine, that's why I call him that, he's your uncle." I said.

"Wait, really? You never told me this!"

"You never asked."

"I did too!"

"Not specifically." I laughed.

"Hmf!" She crossed her arms.

"Auntie Hinata is his wife, but she's also my cousin, as is Naruto." I explained everything to her inside.

"Wow, you did that?" She asked, her eyes wide.

"Yeah, now come on, you wanted me to help you with training, didn't you? Let's go!"

"Yay!"

We ran to our backyard, which also serves as our training grounds, and she showed me what she could do at the moment, starting with water release.

"Hmm, your earth release isn't the best, but I suppose it's decent, your wind release is better, maybe on par with your fire release, your lightning release and water release are by far the best." I said.

"What can I do to improve my earth release?" She asked.

"Well, I suppose you just have to practice with it, try summoning mud walls and making the next one higher than the previous one." I said.