Our First Mission - Green Banks

Natsuki's P.O.V

 We walked up to the front desk and received our mission, we were told to dispel bandits from a small village called Green Banks.

Boruto kept complaining that we should get a more difficult mission instead of merely fighting bandits. 

"Boruto, would you shut up? We got this mission, so deal with it." I sighed in exasperation.

"But we've dealt with the 'Ghost' incidents, we should be able to take care of B level missions at least!" He said.

"We're still at Genin rank, deal with it." I muttered.

"What? No! I-" And then he kept on rambling on and on.

Even when we got to the bridge.

Right. The bridge.

We came across a massive drawbridge, the people on the other side shouted out to us, "Who goes there?" They asked.

"We are shinobi from the Hidden Leaf Village!" Konohamaru Sensei replied.

"Are you the shinobi we requested?" They yelled.

"I believe so! Is this the Green Banks?" He asked.

"It is!"

"Then yes, we are the requested shinobi!"

"Come across! We'll lower the drawbridge for you!" They yelled.

I snorted, then I threw a marked shuriken to the bank on the other side, then I pulled myself towards it.

I appeared on the other side, dragging Boruto and Sarada behind me, with Mitsuki hanging off of Boruto, Konohamaru Sensei simply jumped across.

"No need, we can get across easily, but we merely chose not to do so, so as not to intrude without permission." Konohamaru Sensei said.

"As much as it is appreciated, I would like to request you not to flaunt your shinobi skills in the village too much, as that would lead to discomfort in the village." A new voice spoke up.

We turned and saw a female figure standing there, she couldn't have been older than 20.

"Are you the village leader?" Konohamaru Sensei asked.

"Indeed I am, and you are the Leaf Shinobi that were requested?" The village leader asked.

"Yes. I am Konohamaru, and I am the jonin in charge of these genin, Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki and  Natsuki." He said.

"I am Kiri, the village head. If you don't mind me asking, is there a reason the Hidden Leaf sent children to aid this village?" She asked.

"They may be children, but they are more than capable enough to complete this mission." Konohamaru Sensei replied.

Kiri frown in skepticism, then Boruto had to open his big mouth.

"Oh come on, we fought a giant monster before, we can handle this!" He laughed with his hands behind his head.

Sarada smacked him again.

"Boruto! Don't be so direct and rude." She whisper-yelled into his ear.

"Hey, I'm just saying-" 

"Boruto, shut up, please, or I'll do what Dad threatens to do if people use formalities with him." I said.

That shut him up instantly.

"What does your father threaten to do if people use formalities with him?" Kiri asked.

"He gives them a free one-way ticket to orbit." I replied, completely oblivious to the fact that she was shivering.