Freeing the Beasts and Nearly Getting Killed by Naruto and Sasuke

Haru's P.O.V

I sat down and thought of ways to release the beasts from the massive rocks.

I suppose I could first dispel the genjutsu with my Rinnegan, and then break them out, but would that hurt them if I used my Incinerating Laser to cut through the rock?

I could also use a Hydro Cannon to break up the rocks, but I don't think the Bijuu would like getting wet.

I suppose I can experiment, but I don't know which Bijuu is in which meteor.

Gah, fuck it.

"Katon: Incinerating Laser!" I yelled, firing the laser from the tip of my finger and shaving off the side of the meteor.

I could see a tinge of sandy yellow in there. Ah, this must be Shukaku.

"Suiton: Rock-Crushing Hydro Cannon!" I yelled, firing a massive stream of water that washed away the rest of the rocks, sadly, it also made Shukaku wet.

"Gah! Water! NOOOO!" Shukaku yelled.

"Oops, sorry." I chuckled.

I then looked at the other meteors. 

"Hmm, I wonder... Fuuton: Exploding Vortex!" I weaved several hand signs and blew apart the meteor with wind style.

Kurama was in that one, sadly, it seemed to hurt him.

"Ow, be more gentle next time..." He muttered.

"Goddammit! Nothing works!" I yelled in frustration.

"Earth style, dumbass, these are rocks, use earth style to wrench them apart." Neji said from behind me.

"I'd actually have to be able to touch the rocks to be able to do that!"

"You can't fly?"

"My Tenseigan Chakra Mode can't be used multiple times in succession! I'd need to rest for at least 3 hours to use it again!"

"Flying Raijin?"

"Out of tagged kunai."

"Just fucking jump?!"

"Not even the Hokage can jump that high."

"I did."

"You're a Hyuga."

"So are you."

"Not full blooded."

"Use earth style to build a bridge up there?"

"That works."

"Dumbass."

"Doton: Earth Pillar!" Summoning a pillar of rock to the meteors, I ran up the side and put my hands on the meteor.

"Doton: Earth Shattering Strike!" I weaved some hand signs and slammed my palm down onto the meteor, the meteor shattered, a dazed Matatabi fell to the ground.

"Wow, it was getting hard to stay sane in there, thank you." He said.

I nodded, and made my way to the other meteors.

I had just finished freeing the beasts when I sensed the scroll I gave Naruto being opened, Naruto hand just placed two fingers on it.

"I gotta go check on the Uzumaki idiot and the Uchiha idiot, be right back." I said, then warped to Naruto's position.

There, I saw a massive face-off between Naruto and Sasuke, Sasuke had summoned his Susanoo, and Naruto had summoned a Kurama avatar and several clones of it.