Return to the Village

*Two weeks later*

Sasuke's P.O.V

I visited Haru's grave every day, but when Kakashi told me that we had to take out Zabuza, I had no choice but to leave him.

I really didn't want to leave, he is my cousin. 

When we went to fight Zabuza, we were also met with a masked kid, he used acupuncture needles as his weapons, and I was going to take him out when he summoned several ice mirrors around me and no matter how hard I try, I couldn't escape.

Then, being the idiot that he is, Naruto had to jump into the mirror trap. "Yo, Sasuke! I'm here to save you!" 

"Naruto! You idiot! You can't escape from this! Good job, now we're both trapped in here!" I yelled.

Without warning, acupuncture needles flew at us from all directions, both Naruto and I were down.

The masked kid, Haku, Zabuza called him, was about to finish us off when a tagged kunai flew into the mirror trap. Wait. This is Haru's tagged kunai!

I looked up to see him standing there, he sent me and Naruto out of the mirror traps, and untied the mask around his eyes for the second time, he activated his left eye, the white sharingan, and busted out so much chakra he shattered the mirrors.

"So you like using mirrors on people, huh? I wonder... how would you like a taste of your own medicine?" He asked. What? The ice mirrors are a kekkei genkai, the sharingan can't copy it!

"What?" Haku seemed confused, but when ice mirrors rose around him, he was as confused as we were.

"What? But... that's my kekkei genkai, how can you use it?" He seems to be panicking.

"My byaku-sharingan, it gives me the ability to copy any ninjutsu, even kekkei genkai, so long as I have sufficient chakra to perform it, not to mention it also takes a bit of chakra just to use it."He replied, smirking.

He used the ice mirrors just as effectively as Haku did, which is very surprising, considering this was his first time using it. He zoomed through the mirrors and sliced at Haku with his katanas, Haku only barely dodges each strike, cuts gathering on his skin, it all ended when Haru smashed the hilt of one of his katanas into Haku's mask, the mask shattered and...

"You..." Naruto said.

"Huh? Naruto, you know this kid?" I asked.

"When I went off to train by myself, I bumped into him and helped him gather mushrooms, you are... why?" Naruto asked.

"I have nothing to live for, my family and clan are all dead, Zabuza took me in and raised me." He looked almost broken.

Haru dropped his katanas and brought Haku into a hug. "Three of us have also been orphaned, you're not alone." He said.

Haku then perked up. "I gotta go!" He zipped out of there, I turned to see Kakashi about to pierce Zabuza's heart with his hand, which had lightning coming out of it, like a sword of lightning.

However, instead of Zabuza getting his heart blown out, Haku got in the way and saved Zabuza. 

"Heh, you said today was my death, huh, Kakashi? Well, you missed again." Zabuza laughed.

The evil man chose that moment to show up.

"Gato." Zabuza growled.

We all looked over, Gato was a man with a walking stick and sunglasses. There was an army of men in front of him, I could barely see him.