Flashbacks, Flashbacks, and More Flashbacks

Haru's P.O.V

I led Natsuki and Boruto back to the house.

I then sat down on the couch, gesturing for them to sit down on the couch on the other side of the tea table.

"So, Boruto, you remember the eye that you said was the Byakugan?" I asked.

*Flashback*

I was just chilling on the couch when I received a call from the Uzumaki Idiot that something's going on with Boruto.

"Huh? The Byakugan? No way, he takes more after you, not Hinata." I said through the phone.

"Yeah, I know, but he seems to be convinced that he awakened his Byakugan, can you come over and give it a check?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm here, you happy?" I asked, as I warped behind him.

"What? Where?" He asked.

I tapped him on the shoulder, "Right. Fucking. Behind. You. Dunce."

"Gah! What did I tell you people about calling me a dunce?" He yelled.

"Not to do it, but whatever, where's my nephew?" I asked.

"My eye aches, telling me to save the defenseless." Came his voice.

"Boruto, what the hell are you doing?" I asked.

"Uncle Haru! I've awakened my Byakugan!" He grinned at me.

"Can I see it?" I asked.

"Well, I haven't been able to activate it at will, but I did see it." He said.

"Describe it for me." I commanded.

"Well, my iris was white with a blue pupil, and the rest of my eyeball is black." He said.

"A Tenseigan? No, the Tenseigan does not turn the rest of your eye black, what is it? I have to ask Toneri about this." I mused, then I said, "Boruto, I regret to inform you that what you're describing is not a Byakugan, but you may very well be the first with this Doujutsu." I said.

"Wait, really?!" He asked.

"Really." I nodded.

"Boruto, are you sure you didn't steal the Scroll of Sealing?" Naruto asked.

"The what now? What's that?" He asked.

"It's a hidden scroll filled with dangerous and forbidden ninjutsu that only the people with the biggest chakra reserves can perform them. LIKE THE SHADOW CLONE JUTSU." I said that last part slowly, and directed it at Naruto, "Anyways, I studied scrolls like that a lot when I was still living with Lord Third, and it's through those scrolls that I can perform most of the jutsu I can perform today." I explained.

"Okay? What does this Scroll of Sealing have to do with me?" Boruto asked.

"It's just... long ago, there was this guy who stole the Scroll to get power, I'm worried you might have done the same thing." Naruto said.

"What? That's terrible! Don't lump me with a guy like that!" Boruto yelled, not aware that he just completely roasted Naruto without knowing.

"R-right! We're not comparing you to him, we're just checking that you didn't do any of that." Naruto said.

"Besides, back in those days, I was basically the guardian of the Secret Library, seeing as I study in there a lot, anyways, I saw them, but I didn't do anything, because the guy who stole it was a total idiot, and he constantly failed in his schooling, so letting him steal the Scroll of Sealing was probably just good for him." I said.