Tobi? Obito? Madara? Who is This Guy?

Haru's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of voices arguing.

I opened my eyes and sat up.

I saw Sasuke arguing with... the orange mask guy.

"You don't know anything about my brother!" Sasuke yelled.

"I know more than you think." He said.

"Ōi, I'm still here, you know." (A/N: Ōi, that means something like 'Hey.' in Japanese, I think.) I said. Looking directly at Obito and Sasuke through my mask.

"Sasuke, he's not lying, Itachi wanted to protect you." I said.

"How do you know that?!" He yelled at me. Jeez, I guess he still hasn't calmed down.

I lifted the left side of my mask and pointed to my eye, then to my temple. He nodded in understanding.

"Also, you can cut the shit now. I know you're not Madara." I said to Obito.

"And how do you know that?" He asked.

"Simple, Madara had two eyes, you only have one." I shrugged and smirked.

"Also, Kakashi has the same ability with his Mangekyo Sharingan as you do, so it's quite obvious that you gave him your Sharingan, and he's said that Obito gave him his Sharingan, after you were assumed to be dead after being crushed by rocks, just your luck, eh? Your right side is, coincidentally, the side that was crushed, and so the transplant could only be from your left eye." I added.

Obito was speechless.

"Fine, I'm Obito, but to everyone else, I'm Tobi." He said.

"Kakashi would be overjoyed to hear you're still alive. Okay, fine, he already knew, since I told him about your attack at the airport." I said.

Again, he was shocked.

"That kid is you?" He asked.

"Yep, also, why did you attack me, anyway?" I asked.

"Well, we-" He started, but I cut him off right there.

"You might wanna tell the truth, by the way, I can tell whether you're lying or not." I stated.

"Alright, so, the original plan was so that the entire Uchiha clan was destroyed." He explained.

"Okay? So why didn't you kill me while you still had the chance?" I asked.

"I couldn't bring myself to kill a kid, okay?" He snapped.

"Okay, jeez. How did you know where I lived?" I asked.

"We had rogues planted everywhere, by the way, remember that rogue you killed?" He asked.

"Yeah? What about him?" I scoffed.

"He's still alive." He deadpanned.

"WHAT?!" I screeched.

"Yeah, you killed a clone." He said.

"Clones disappear when struck."

"Zetsu."

"What?"

"He can create copies of people and send them places."

"Okay?"

"Also, we just wanted to see how strong you were, we killed your parents so you could awaken your Sharingan, but we didn't expect your Byakugan to manifest as well. We wanted you to join the Akatsuki."

"Pfft, what? No, I ain't joining the Akatsuki."

"I will." Sasuke's response surprised me.

"Why?"