Momoshiki...

Haru's P.O.V 

I was surprised the Uzumaki idiot got out of it.

But then he told us that Natsuki and Sarada helped him out of it.

"WHAT?!" Sasuke and I both yelled in surprise and outrage. Those two actually came?

I smiled, "Well, can't be helped, I guess. If those two can stay out of trouble, then we shouldn't need to worry about them."

Sasuke nodded gravely. 

"Well, let's show these Otsutsuki idiots what they're up against!" I yelled whilst ripping off my mask.

We all charged in.

Naruto, Sasuke and I charged to take care of Momoshiki, the other four kage rushed to fight Kinshiki.

"Naruto! Only use Taijutsu, that guy can absorb ninjutsu!" I yelled at him, seeing that he was about to summon some shadow clones.

"Taijutsu only, huh? Alright, I can deal with that!"

We all powered up to our highest levels of power, and engaged Momoshiki.

Surprisingly, he was easier to beat than I expected him to be, we managed to subdue him, but then...

We held out a hand, and Kinshiki, on the other side of this massive crater, broke out of the earth-style jutsu that held him in place and turned into some kind of fruit.

Momoshiki then proceeded to eat it.

"He's eating his own comrade?" I nearly puked at the thought of that.

"No, he's consuming his chakra, kill him before he does!" Sasuke charged Momoshiki, but he was too late. Momoshiki had already eaten the Chakra Fruit.

A massive explosion ensued, knocking everyone away, and, before we knew it, Momoshiki had knocked down every other person except for Naruto, Sasuke, Boruto, me, and the two in hiding.

Momoshiki's hands now have two yellow rinnegan and also had a third yellow rinnegan on his forehead.

I scowled and readied my swords again.

Sasuke and Naruto both prepared for more intense combat.

The three of us charged him, but he was powerful and strong enough to keep up with all three of us simultaneously attacking him, even when I restricted his movements with my Nentougoku.

How does one get this powerful by consuming another's chakra?

He was nothing before, so how?

I don't have anymore time to think on this, I quickly warped behind him and kicked him into Sasuke, who sliced through him with his sword, then Naruto slammed Momoshiki into the ground with his chakra hands.

But it still wasn't enough to take him down.

How?

Suddenly, he levitated to the sky, summoning a sphere of all the shots that Boruto fired at him earlier.

So he absorbs jutsu and reflects them with a stronger power, huh?

Wait.

He absorbed Shikamaru's shadow.

Does that mean he can paralyze us with a shadow?

Oh gods, we can't let him do that.

We'd all die.

I gritted my teeth and launched myself at him, levitating myself and attacking him recklessly.

Yes, I said recklessly, I cast Izanagi on myself so that anything that hit me would be considered an illusion, that way, I couldn't get hurt permanently.