We Are Split Into Four-Man Cells

This is now back to the original timeline.

Natsuki's P.O.V

I walked into the classroom and sat with Sumire, Cho-Cho, and Sarada. 

"Hey, Natsuki! How's it going?" Sarada asked.

"Alright, I guess, I got my first decent sleep in years." I said, it's true, I'm feeling much more awake and alert.

"That's good, are you ready to see who's in your team?" Sarada asked.

Boruto then cut in from behind me.

"Come on, she'd definitely want me on her team." He laughed.

"Yeah, no, no-one would want to team up with someone who dictates his every battle with luck." Sarada said.

"Hello? Have you heard of the term 'Playing it by ear'?" Boruto leaned forwards and got into Sarada's face.

She pushed him away, "You're too close, your spit's flying." She said. I laughed.

Suddenly, Denki called out that Shino Sensei's coming, and Iwabe, who was standing behind Boruto, suddenly backed up and pushed Boruto forwards.

I quickly moved out of the way, but Boruto ended up nearly giving Sarada a mouth-to-mouth. 

Or maybe he did, but I didn't see it clearly, so I can't say anything. Though Cho-Cho freaked out.

The next thing I knew, Sarada kicked Boruto in the face.

"Ugh, that was disgusting!" Boruto yelled.

"Not my fault, you lost your balance." Sarada crossed her arms and looked away.

"I was shoved!" 

"Alright! Everyone, settle down." Shino Sensei suddenly walked into the classroom and calmed everyone down.

We sat down, and several Jonin entered the room, including Dad.

"Lord Hogo-shakage!" Iwabe instinctively called out, "Oh shit!" He yelled into his hands.

"Iwabe, was it?" He asked.

"Dad? D-Dad? Calm down, he does it on instinct, don't kill him, please?" I whimpered, he's scary when this happens, a blue and purple glow started illuminating his mask, purple on the right, blue on the left.

"Fine, seeing as my daughter is your friend, I'll let it slip, but don't do it again." He finally said, and the glow faded.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"Alright, now we're going to be announcing the individual members of the teams." Shino Sensei announced.

I tuned out for the most part until I realized that Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki, and I were the last ones left.

"Those remaining will be Team 3 with Konohamaru with Haru as back-up Jonin." Shino Sensei said.

"WHAT?! NO. I AM NOT TEAMING UP WITH THIS IDIOT!" Sarada yelled, "I AM NOT HAVING MY DREAMS OF BECOMING HOKAGE BE RUINED BY HIM!"

"If you don't like it, you can take a direct appeal to Lord Hokage." Shino Sensei said.

"Alright! I'll do that now!" She yelled, then jumped out the window.

"Sarada! Goddammit!" I muttered, then followed her out, Boruto and Mitsuki on my tail.

We chased her to the Hokage's office.

Dad was already there.

"The Uzumaki idiot ain't here, he's at his training grounds, personally training some jonin." He said.