🌗𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝔹𝕠𝕪🌗

𝕐/ 𝕠𝕍
I don't know why I come up here. Maybe it's to relieve all the stress that I've been having. Or maybe it's to take my mind away from it's natural dark place to a warm beautiful place.

Lately I've noticed that I'm not alone up here. There's this boy. I call him the lost boy. He seems like he's lost or looking for something. I wonder what it could possibly be.

I've never talked to him. He's never talked to me. But that changes tonight. I sigh and look over the city in wonder. It's amazing how the city lights up at night but is so bland during daylight.

It truly amazes me. Nothing truly amazes me these days with nothing going on. I turn around to see the boy walking up. There is another Thing that truly amazes me and that's him. Is he normally this quiet. Does he have friends. What makes him tick.

Those are some of the things I wonder. "Staring is rude you know." He says making me break the stare. "Oh I'm sorry. It's just that you amaze me. I'm Y/N Y/L/N." I say holding my hand out. He looks at my hand before sighing and grabbing it. "Choi Jongho. Out of all the people why do I amaze you." He says taking out his earphones.

"You're quiet. You seem like a loner. It's just that I have so much questions about you." I say. "Ok then." He says. "Why do you come up here. You don't look like the type of person to do these kind of things." I ask. "Sometimes life is stressful and I just want a break from it all you know." He says.

I nod and think for a moment before asking. "Are you a lost boy." I ask him. "I guess. I travel around a lot. Not knowing where I'm heading next. But one thing I do know is that I'll always come back here." He says.

I sigh and look back at the city. "What are you. What's your deal." He ask. "I don't know what I am. But Family drama, School, just lots of bullshit that I hate. I wish I could get away from all of it already. And this is the only place that will allow me to do that. " I say.

"Umm life problems I get it. Same happen to me too. Had to get out fast as I could. That's why I'm here now. Mom abused me and Dad was never there. Grandma was the only that actually cared for me." He says.

Sorry that happen to you. It must have been really hard. At least you had someone who actually cared. I sigh. It's quiet after that like we both forgot how to talk. We both just stood there and stared at the city.

God makes everything the way it is supposed to be. Everything is meant by design. I think God can still make mistakes. Not everyone is perfect and can't make things perfect all the time. Just believe that if you can out live it you survived it.

"I think both of us went through some fucked up shit in our lives." He says "Yeah I do too." I say. It doesn't matter what we go through. "We can change it no matter what. Even though God made everything to seem perfect it isn't. I'm totally ok with that." He sighs out.

I look at him with a small smirk before turning walking the door. "See you later little Artist." He says referring to my drawing that I drew.

I smile at him before turning away. "Ok See you next time Lost boy." I say walking away.