♕︎𝑅𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑙 𝐴𝑓𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑟 𝑃𝑡.1♕︎

𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑌/𝑁 𝑜𝑓 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑦𝑎

"Princess y/n please hurry we can't be late for your dress fitting

"Princess y/n please hurry we can't be late for your dress fitting."

"I'm coming Mrs. Winters."

"Sweetie hurry your guard is waiting for you."

"My-My guard."

"Yes now come on."

Walking down the corridor I get more nervous with each step I take. Making it to the entryway I blush when I see him there.

Why does he have to be so handsome? Gosh, he makes me want him to take me right here right now.

"Umm Princess this is Yeosang your personal guard."

"We have already met. It's a pleasure to meet you again Princess."

He kisses my hand and winks at me before pulling away. Why does he like to tease me?

"Yeosang you will escort y/n to the fitting room to try on her dress for her upcoming party."

"Alright, madam. We shall be on our way princess."

Just being by him is torture itself. I can see the evil smirk on his face. I pull him into a room.

"You have a lot of explaining to do Yeosang."

"Do I Princess."

"Yes, you do now explain to me why you didn't tell me about you being my personal guard."

"Because Princess you didn't ask."

"You're annoying. You know that right."

"Yeah, but you weren't saying that a few weeks ago."

I roll my eyes at him. As I'm about to leave the room I immediately get pulled back in and put against the wall.

"I missed you. You're just going to leave without even giving me a kiss."

"Well, you should've told me about your job so no."

"I couldn't y/n. I wanted to surprise you."

"Uh-huh."