❄️𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥❄️

Y/N PoV
I can't believe he would cheat on me. After all the bullshit I did for him he repays me by cheating on me with my Bestfriend. I knew something was up with that Matted hair having ass bitch. He actually cheated on me with someone who can't even wash their own pussy.

It's my time to show them I don't care anymore. How am I going to do that? With a little thing, I like to call Revenge. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Starting with Trey my ex his ass is about to get exposed. Starting with all the nudes that were sent to my phone. And for Lia, that bitch is going to get what's coming to her. Since they both don't know that I know about their cheating it's going to be a rude awakening for them both.

Right now I'm standing on the porch to Lia's house for her surprise

Right now I'm standing on the porch to Lia's house for her surprise. I knock on the door. Lia opens the door looking surprised. "Y/N what are you doing here," Lia asked. "Just here to visit," I say. "Well come in then," Lia says.

I walk into the house and sit down on the couch. "So umm Y/N how have you been. We haven't spoken in a while." Lia says. "I've been good," I say smiling a fake smile. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

I see Wooyoung Lia's adoptive older brother coming down the stairs. The most popular guy in school who just so happens to be my new boyfriend. I get up and run into his arms. I kiss his lips. I turn around to see a shocked Lia.

"Umm, why did this happen. Aren't you still together with Trey and Wooyoung aren't you dating someone." Lia says. "No, I broke up with him," I say laying my head on Woo's chest.

"I didn't say I was dating anyone," Wooyoung says kissing my forehead before leaving out of the room. I see Lia glared at him before stomping up the stairs. She's jealous because she has a crush on Wooyoung.

Since she has been sleeping with my boyfriend to get over Wooyoung. I find that funny how she went to a guy that she knew wasn't single at all. "Baby what are you thinking about," Woo says hugging me from behind.
"How your sister is a fucking bitch," I say to him.

He laughs at what I said before sitting down on the couch. I sit down on his lap. "So what were you planning," Woo whispers in my ear.
"I can't tell you that but you'll find out tomorrow," I say. "Well wanna go to the mall," Woo says moving me off of him. "Sure baby," I say getting up to put on my shoes.

2 hours later
"Who bought you all that." My
mom asks.

 "My boyfriend did but I told him not too

"My boyfriend did but I told him not too. But he insisted he should." I say before sighing. "Trey bought all that for you." She asks. "Mom, you know damn well that nigga couldn't afford all this stuff with his broke ass," I say walking up the stairs. I get a good night's sleep that night all ready to expose people tomorrow.

 I get a good night's sleep that night all ready to expose people tomorrow

I'm walking into school. I see everyone looking at their phones stunned. "Let me guess. By the way that their all looking at their phones, you posted it didn't you." Wooyoung says kissing my forehead.

"Yep and the chaos should start in 3,2,1." Just as I Finish Lia runs down the hallway crying. I see an Angry looking Trey making his way over to me and Wooyoung.
"Y/N what the hell," Trey yells. "No none of that. You cheated on me and you got what you deserve." I say. "You're a bitch Y/N." He says. He gets punched straight in his Jaw. I walk away holding Woo's hand.

"That was badass baby. I've been meaning to ask you what did you post about them." He asks. "Thank you and I posted about Lia's secret job as a prostitute. I posted Trey's nudes all over the internet." I say.

"Baby you are evil."He says. "Haven't you ever heard of the quote Revenge is a dish best served cold," I say. He nods. "Remind me never to cross you." He says. "That's the best choice," I say grabbing his hand walking away.

"I love you, Woo," I say. "I love you too baby," Woo says kissing me. Love in return of a Lost.