𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠

Nova (2 1/2)
December 23rd, 8:45 PM

She giggles at her Appa's picture before jumping on the bed. I giggle at my daughter who acts like her Appa when she wants too. Her pacifier falls out of her making her stop and scold it before picking it up and placing it back in her mouth.

I pick her up and make my way to the kitchen so we can finish making the Christmas cookies and cake for Santa since it's been a tradition in my family for all my life.

Nova sits on the counter eating some of the cake batter while I cut the cookie dough in their right shapes.

"Yummy mommy."

"I see that baby."

She giggles before going back to eating the cake batter. I take the cake batter from her so I can pour the cake batter into the pans. She lashes out on the corner pouting at me.

I send her a pout in return before closing the oven. She stares at me as I make my way over to her and hand her the spoon. She claps her hands before taking the spoon and licking at the cake batter on it.

I pick her up and place her on the ground. She runs her little self into the living room still holding the spoon. I make us some hot chocolate as the cookies and cake bake.

I pour my half in my favorite coffee mug before pouring Nova's into her purple star sippy cup. I make my way to the living room to see Nova still licking at the spoon which by the way is completely clean.

I hand her sippy cup which makes her immediately drop the spoon on the ground. I give her a stank eye before picking up the spoon. She places her sippy cup down before placing her pacifier back in her mouth.

I sit my cup down on the table before looking at my baby. She continues sucking on her pacifier while she plays with her little toes. I pick her up and set her on my lap.