𝘈-𝘡 𝘕𝘚𝘍𝘞 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘏𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘫𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨

A= Aftercare (What they do/act like after sex)

Joong would be very thorough with his aftercare. Need a bath? He's on it. Want some water? He's already in the kitchen getting it for you. Need kisses and cuddles? Already smothering you. He's really good at taking care of his members, so you wouldn't be an exception.

B= Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He would like his eyes the most, he loves how he can give you one look, and you'll be blushing from the other side of the room. He has quite expressive eyes and would adore how you can tell how he's feeling just by looking into his eyes. On your body, he would love your hair. He loves playing with it as he falls asleep or tugging on it when he's being particularly rough with you, he just wants to twirl it around in his fingers~

C= Cum (Anything to do with cum... I'm a disgusting person)

When Hongjoong cums...he cums a lot, and his favorite place to paint you in his cum would be your ass. He just loves seeing it cover your pretty ass after sex, he finds something sexy about it. He'd make sure that he cleans you up nicely before doing anything else.

D= Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He may or may not have stolen your underwear once or twice and acted confused when you were complaining about not being able to find a certain pair. It was an accident at first, he was packing his luggage, and you had left your underwear, and it got thrown into a pile with the rest of his clothes. He didn't notice until he was looking for something... Long story short, he may have jerked off using your underwear and found a new fetish that day...

E= Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

He used to skip school to work, PASSIONATE BABYBOY RIGHT THERE, so I don't think he had much interaction with many people to have tons and tons of experience. He knows where to put things, and he's definitely not clueless, but the first few times you two tried to get intimate were kind of on the awkward side of things.

F= Favorite position (This goes without saying)

Since he loves cumming on your ass, he loves doggy style. He's able to spank you all he wants and tug on your hair and at the end of it, he gets to cum on your ass. So, all in all, he can't go wrong with his position.

G= Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment? Or are they more humorous?)

At first, he was goofier and laughed off the awkward moments with you, but as he got more experienced with you, he also got more serious and intimidating. There's still a playful tone to the sex, but he's just more mature about that type of thing.

H= Hair (How well-groomed are they?)

He does some pretty decent man-scaping. He's not completely clean, but it's not a complete mess down there, and he'd try to keep up with it as much as possible.

I= Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

He's fairly intimate during sex, but his intimacy shines during aftercare. During sex, he can be a little on the rougher side, but he'd still whisper in your ear about how amazing you felt, and he'd still kiss your body up and down.