ℛℴ𝓎𝒶𝓁 𝒜𝒻𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓇 4

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Y/N."

"No Yeo. We are finally free. I'm not letting them take me back so I can just be locked back in the place. "

"I wasn't going to say that. I was going to say why don't you hear them out."

"I don't want to do that either."

"Baby just do it."

"Fine"

I let them pass but keep an eye on them. I can already see the judgmental looks on their face as they look around me and yeosang's house. Yeosang stands beside me with Angel in his arms. My parents finally take a seat after looking around being nosey.

"Ok now that you're "situated". Why are you here?"

"Don't talk to me and your mother that way."

"I'll talk to you any way I want to because it's my house and I make the rules. So answer my question."

"Dear we missed you and want you to come home."

"Yeah no. I'm sorry Mother but I can't go back because you want me too. I'm my own woman now and plus I have a family."

"Dear we know but we want you home."

"I'm not going home."

"Y/N."

"No, this conservation is over."

My parents agree willingly. I watch as they walk out. Yeosang closes the door and sighs as he turned to face me.

"That sucked."

"Y/N I know that you are mad at them for keeping you locked up in the place but they are your parents."

"You aren't saying what I think you're saying."

"All I'm saying is to give them a chance."

"Yeo!"

"Come one y/n you know you miss them."

"Ugh fine."

"See look at you doing good."

"Sometimes I really can't stand you."

"Aww, I love you too baby."

Yeosang hands me the phone. I sigh and call my mothers phone which she answers fast.

"Y/N?"

"Yes, mother, it's me."

"Did you think about what we said?"

"Yes mother and I Decided to take up your offer. But Yeosang and Angel have to come with me."

"That's fine. Be ready by tomorrow we're leaving first thing in the morning."

"Ok."

I hang up the phone and lay my head back against the couch as Yeosang smiles at me and hands me, Angel. Ange smiles her cute gummy smile at me.

"I think we should get to packing."

"I'll pack Angel's bag and my suitcase. Just so you know I don't agree with this."

"Baby."

"No Yeosang I can just tell that their planning something and I don't like it."

"I'm sure they're no planning anything you are just nervous."

"Yeo, I know them. They're my parents."

"Y/N let's just finish packing."

"I'm not wrong. Watch Yeo just watch."

The Next Day

I can't believe I'm on this flight back to the hell I used to call home. Angel smiles and claps her hands as she looks at me which makes me a bit happier. I turn towards Yeosang who looks out of the window of the plane.

"Baby are you ok?"

"Yeah."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, baby, I'm alright."

Once we landed I became instantly sick and worried because I never wanted to come back here but here I am. Yeosang grabs my hand comforting me as Angel giggles in her carrier. My parents smile at me walking in. As soon as entered the castle a whole bunch of people started clapping and smiling at us. I instantly look at my parents who smile at me.

"What is going on?"

"They're here to celebrate the crowned princess."

"Crowned Princess?"

I turn towards Yeosang who gives me a shocked look.

"You don't mean..."

"Angel the new crowned princess of 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑦𝑎."