Chap 5.

The boys were taken away and shove back into a bigger cell where all six of them were together.
"Stay here and don't think of escaping.We'll play with you six in a while,wait for us"One of the kidnapper winked while the other kidnappers at the back nodded in agreement.The six of them scrunched their faces up in disgust at the kidnapper's action.

After the screen went off,the boys at the dorm all groaned in frustration.Seungcheol was even near to pulling his hair out."We can't sit still like this....."said Jihoon."Let's submit this video call to the police because I recorded it"suggested Seungcheol."Hyung,we can't .Remember what the girl said,she has her men watching us and we can't involve the police.One wrong move,they are dead."reminded Dokyeom."Fine...."huffed Seungcheol in annoyance.
PING!
Seungcheol's phone indicated a message being sent.When they opened the message,it was the address of the meeting.
Meet me at this warehouse in the countryside of Seoul on Friday night at 7.30pm.
Remember,don't involve the police or anyone and I just need you seven to
come.Once you come,the reason behind this kidnapping will be revealed.
One wrong move,your boyfriends are dead!
Love,
Lady Jena.

"Her name's Jena?"Dino asked."Apparently,her name's Jena.That's a nice name but I still wanna know the reason behind this kidnapping"said Minghao."Today's a Tuesday and we have three more days till Friday.In the meantime,let gather more information about this 'Lady Jena'."said Seungcheol.The other members nodded.Despite them being idols but privately,they are excellent hackers,anything that has to deal with Internet or tracking,they are the ones.It's almost like they are secret mission agents.

The door to the cell flew open and six big-sized men came in.The six members cowered in fear,afraid of what they might do to them.They shielded themselves from the guys especially protecting Vernon,the maknae of the six.Unfortunately,the first one to be taken away was Vernon.Jeonghan wanted to grab ahold of Vernon but failed."Hansollie!!!!"yelled Jeonghan."Jeonghan Hyung!!!!!Help Me!!!!!"Vernon yelled back.He was kicking the air when he was being dragged to the dark corner of the room.

Jun wanted to go over to Vernon but his kidnapper held him back and yanked him to the ground.Jun groaned in pain because of the impact.Jun's kidnapper smile in satisfaction.This time,it's time for Jun to go down while he goes up.He dragged Jun to another corner and started to beat him up.The rest of the members could hear Jun screaming in pain.Mingyu and Hoshi's eyes spilled tears."Jun hyung"muttered Mingyu sadly.

Mingyu was taken next by his kidnapper.Mingyu was always struggling with his kidnapper which sort of challenged his kidnapper.He punched Mingyu in the guts and before Mingyu could cry out in pain,he kissed Mingyu on the lips so the cry of pain came out muffled.He tried to push the kidnapper away but his hold on Mingyu's waist was firm.Tears rolled down Mingyu's cheeks when he kept his eyes shut as he's forcefully and roughly kissed by a man that was not supposed to kiss his lips that were only meant for JEON WONWOO.The other two members who are on the floor, teared up watching Mingyu being forced.The scene in front of them really hurted them deeply.Joshua was sleeping on Jeonghan's lap.

Hoshi who stood up and was about to walk away was purposely tripped over by the leg of his kidnapper which sent him landing to the ground,knee first.Hoshi cried out loud in pain"Eommmaaaa..........IT HURTS!!!!!!!!"as he held his knee close to his chest.He couldn't roll to his side because he's hurting badly.The tears just kept filling up his eyes and couldn't stop rolling down.Jeonghan wanted to run over to Hoshi but he couldn't because Joshua's laying on his lap and the kidnappers are looking at him.Hoshi's kidnapper walked towards Hoshi and pulled him by the collar off the ground and closer to his face,"I told you that I will break your leg,didn't I?"He continued"but.....this is just only one leg,I will break the other leg another time"after saying that,he pushed Hoshi back to ground who screamed in pain again because of the force applied.

Jeonghan wasn't being touched,neither was Joshua.Other than the two,the other four were badly hurt.After the kidnappers were done with them,the four were thrown back to the two members.Mingyu's lips were swollen from the forceful kissing session so now,he's hugging his knees,sobbing his heart out.Vernon was being molested all over in the dark corner.Jun who was once free of injuries was now filled with bruises on his body and face.He's aching all over and couldn't even move his muscles so he just laid on the cold ground.Hoshi was still a bit far away from them and on the ground,still screaming in pain.Mingyu stood up and carried Hoshi back to their small group formed.The moment he lifted Hoshi,the screaming of pain only increased and louder.Mingyu's legs are wobbling as he carried Hoshi back.

It was only the second day and the boys are already tortured mercilessly and worn out at this rate.What more the next following days.......