Chap 23.

After all the ice creams were handed to the 7 members,they headed for the pedestrian road.

The boys at the benches were still chatting away so the boys who were nearing the pedestrian road shouted for their attention and presented the ice creams that they held.

The boys smiled widely.

Mingyu was surprised to see Wonwoo holding two ice creams; one Rainbow Sherbet ice cream,Wonwoo's favorite and Chocolate ice cream? Isn't that his favorite?

Did he buy it for me? Mingyu asked himself.

Mingyu was hoping that the Chocolate ice cream Wonwoo is currently holding is surely for him.

Jeonghan chuckled a little when he saw Chan looking so happy while eating the ice cream at the back of everyone.

He told Jisoo and the others that were present,"Look at Chan! He looks sooo happy eating his favorite Chocolate Chip ice cream!"

The others also chuckled along.

They resumed their conversation that was left hanging.

The boys were about to cross the pedestrian road but in a glance,they were gone after a black van passed by.

The members sitting by the benches stopped chatting because it was taking quite while yet their boyfriends did not appear in front of them with the ice creams.

Their gazes flew here and there but their boyfriends were no where to be seen.

Their figures that were supposed to cross the pedestrian road disappeared.

This was getting the boyfriends worried.

They couldn't sit still and stood up to start looking around.

Joshua's eyes were sharp enough and he noticed the ice creams that were splattered on the road side,melting away.

"Guys! Come here! The ice creams!?" Joshua ushered the members to him.

He gave them a confused look.

The rest of them could only look at each other back and forth.

"S-something m-must've h-happened to them!?"Mingyu stuttered and crouched down.

"Mingyu-ya,they must be fine....they might be playing games with us..."Jun said squatting down to Mingyu.

"Yeah...that's the case"Jun tried to convince himself.

"Seungcheol-ya! It's not fun. You can c-come o-out n-now" Jeonghan shouted and looked around frantically but tears were welled up in his eyes,threatening to fall any second.

He wiped his tears away harshly before it could even fall.

There's no people around the area because it's nearing to night....the boys felt so helpless.

Where are their boyfriends and maknae?

They wanted to cry already.

Why their boyfriends and maknae were no where to be seen?

It's because when the black van passed by them,the people inside the vehicle captured them swiftly into the van.

They didn't even have the time to struggle and react yet they're already in the black van.

"The f**k you people are kidnapping us for!?"Seungcheol shouted.

His hands were tied.

Chan was really scared because the people looked absolutely scary dressing in all black.

"Shut up S.Coups! " the man who was driving yelled.

Dokyeom and Woozi were sitting on both sides of Chan, hugging him.

Chan's eyes showed fear.

"Kwenchana Chan-ya. We will protect you."Dokyeom whispered softly into Chan's ear.

Chan nodded with drops of tears falling into his pants.

Woozi placed his hand on top of Chan's and gave him a squeeze.

Wonwoo was all quiet throughout the ride and The8 was just looking out the window,thinking about Jun who would be very worried because of his sudden disappearance.

In fact,he is correct!

Jun is really worried by now because he can't find his boyfriend anywhere.

"Haohao-ya! Where are you? I want you!"Jun couldn't calm down and worst,The8's the only one who can calm him down.

They were already sent back to the dorm and immediately,they dialed the police for the disappearance of the SEVENTEEN members.

Luckily,the police agreed to start searching for them now.

Jeonghan who was busy worrying suddenly thought of something.

"Wait! Which members has a GPS Tracker on their phones?" Jeonghan shouted from the kitchen counter.

"Wonwoo hyung and Seungcheol hyung have it on their phones!"Mingyu replied from the couch.

"Ah Right!"Jeonghan exclaimed.

He continued,"I totally forgot that Seungcheol has it installed in his phone."

"Hansol! Track their phones down now!" Jeonghan ordered Hansol.

"Okay!"came the reply.

"Ah hah! I got it!" Hansol yelled.

All of them scrambled to Hansol and Seungkwan's room.

"Why are they at an abandoned warehouse in Gangwon-do!?"Joshua shouted,startling the others because Joshua seldom shouted.

Bad memories of three years back flooded their minds once again.

"Couldn't be......"Hoshi stuttered,unbelievable and sat down helplessly on their bed.

He doesn't want the members to experience what they had once experienced.

"Lady Jena......"Mingyu whispered.

Jeonghan quickly searched online and indeed,the Lady Jena who captured the 6 of them three years back was already let out of the prison just recently yet they didn't know.

There's a big possibility that the boys were kidnapped by that bitch.

"Damn it!"Jeonghan threw his phone.