Chap 52.

The following morning, the boys were seated at the couches watching the television whereas Jeonghan was in the kitchen, washing the dishes they used during breakfast.

It was weather broadcasting when suddenly, the news switched to a kidnapping case.

The headlines appeared big on the screen.

BREAKING NEWS: 14 CHILDREN WENT MISSING YESTERDAY AFTER THEY WERE LAST SEEN RIDING 4 BLACK VANS AS SCHOOL ALREADY FINISHED AT THAT TIME. SUSPECTED AS KIDNAPPING CASE.

Following that statement, the pictures of the SEVENTEEN members' children were shown.

"What the heck?!" Mingyu said.

"Jeonghan hyung! Come and see this!" Seokmin yelled.

Jeonghan hurried from the kitchen to the living room.

"The hell?!" Jeonghan cursed.

The news anchor was still reporting the kidnapping case and here, the members were freaking out.

In one of the houses, a kid was running around as his mother watched the news and folded the clothes.

The kidnapping case was reported and the mother looked closely.

"Why does that little girl and little boy look like Mingyu and Wonwoo?" The mother said to herself, looking at Minyi and Jaewon's picture.

She was once a fan of SEVENTEEN. A CARAT.

When SEVENTEEN disbanded, she felt disappointed and sad but wished them all the best in the future.

She was one of the many supporters of the SEVENTEEN members' relationships.

Her son came into her view and also looked at the television screen.

"Eomma! Eomma! They're my classmates! Why're they on TV?" Her son asked, utterly confused.

" Your classmates? Which ones? What're their names?" She asked, eager to know.

He pointed at Meanie couple's twins, Crystal Boo, Seo Jingi and Lee Jinkyung.

"The Jeon twins; Jeon Minyi and Jeon Jaewon. Seo Jingi or her Chinese name is Xu Jing Yi, Crystal Boo Sol Jung and Lee Jinkyung!" The little boy chirped off.

"What....?" His mother had doubts clouding her head.

In a basement, the man was watching the news of the kidnapping with fun and a sly smirk was on his face.

"Disobeyed my words huh?" The man took his handphone and called someone.

This time, Mingyu's phone rang.

The man's face appeared on the screen.

"Betting your children's lives on the line? Don't want them to live is it?" The man spoke in a monotone voice.

"Choi Seungcheol as said, I'll kill your children first...Wanna watch? Come to ****Ring Street, Lot 2354"

The call disconnected.

"Jeonghan! I wanna go to the place.....I don't want to lose our children!" Seungcheol's voice cracked at the end.

"I know! I know! We'll go now!" Jeonghan said.