Chap 42.

Two months passed and Mingyu's due date was getting nearer and nearer.

Everyone were anxious.

Sitting on the couch and watching TV at night was all the thirteen of them did.

In the middle of a movie marathon, Mingyu got up as he wanted to go to the washroom.

Wonwoo helped him to stand up and offered to assist him but was kindly declined by Mingyu.

Halfway through the hallway, Mingyu felt liquid trickling down his thighs, wetting his pants.

"Wonwoo hyung!!!" Mingyu yelled out loud as he leaned against the wall to support himself.

Wonwoo was in front of him in seconds.

"Wae Mingyu?" Wonwoo said holding Mingyu's arms.

"I think my water just broke....Ah! It's painful!!!" Mingyu shakily said and shouted when the contractions hit.

"But the due date isn't even near yet....it's impossible" Wonwoo said, scratching his head.

"It.Is.Possible" Mingyu deadpanned, holding back his shout of pain.

"Let's go now, Mingyu" Wonwoo carried Mingyu bridal styled.

Seungcheol drove the car to the hospital.

"Hyunggg....... It's really painfullll" Mingyu gripped Wonwoo's hand tightly every time the contractions hit.

Seungcheol look at them who were sitting at the backseat from the rearview mirror.

"Mingyu-ya, it's gonna be over soon.....just hang in there"

Mingyu nodded at Seungcheol painfully.

Uhhh.....being pregnant and giving birth must be hard and painful.....I don't wanna experience those Seungcheol thought in his mind.

Here.

"Doctor Shin! Mingyu's in labor!" Wonwoo yelled, panicked.

"Bring him to the labor ward!" She ordered one of the nurse.

Earlier during the pregnancy, the couple decided on natural birth process.

"Wonwoo!!! It really hurts!!!!" Mingyu was already crying, holding onto Wonwoo's wrist.

"Just do it for the baby hmm?" Wonwoo kissed Mingyu on the forehead softly.

Wonwoo and Seungcheol were left outside waiting.

They waited and waited but a nurse came out.

"Who's the husband? Kim Mingyu-ssi wants Wonwoo? He refuses to give birth without Wonwoo by his side"

Wonwoo raised his hand.

"I am"

"Come with me"

"Wonwoo-ah, I will call the members"

In the labor room.....

Wonwoo was dressed in a green scrub.

He followed the nurse to the room.

He saw Mingyu sweating a lot.

"Mingyu-ya" he called out softly.

Mingyu's eyes shifted onto Wonwoo's figure.

"Hyung..... It hurts a lot"

Wonwoo was by his side in seconds and held his hand tightly, giving him the strength.