Chap 48.

Remember the wedding of Mingyu and Wonwoo?

Their wedding that was supposed to be held in December that year was postponed.

They had a thought that why not after all the members of SEVENTEEN give birth, they can get wedded altogether.

That's why after that particular idea, the members who were still pregnant or already gave birth got proposed to by their long-time boyfriends.

It would be a grand wedding but was not to be known by the media and fans.

Months after Junhui and Hoshi gave birth, Seungcheol, Dokyeom and Chan gave birth later on.

Seungcheol and Jeonghan had a son together and they named him Yoon Seunghan.

Dokyeom and Joshua had a daughter and son together, basically twins named Justin Hong Jiseok and Cassandra Hong Jiyeon.

Chan and his boyfriend, Kim Samuel had a son named Kim ChanJin.

Wedding day in December.....

The brides were in one room and the grooms were in one area.

"F**k! I'm so sweaty and nervous right now!" Seungcheol said.

It was really visible that he was sweating because droplets of sweat could be seen on his forehead and he couldn't stop playing with his own fingers.

"Hyunggg..... Your hair is a bit messed up already" Mingyu whined, pointing at Jun's brown hair.

"Let me help you with it" Mingyu walked over to Jun and started to style his hair back to its place but he suddenly sneezed into his hands yet he resumed styling Jun's hair.

Hoshi and Chan who were done were dancing to their own songs in the corner of the room, dressed in their tuxedo suit.

"I'm really nervous right now......" Dokyeom said.

"You'll be fine hyung" Hansol said.

A knock was heard on the door and Dokyeom's mother appeared.

"Seokmin-ah, Jiseok won't stop crying.... I took him to Joshua but he just kept on crying...." His mother said.

Dokyeom went near his mother and took Jiseok over who immediately stopped crying.

"Looks like he's a mommy boy! By the way, all of you boys look so stunning!" Dokyeom's mother winked at all of them before disappearing.

The seven boys blushed at her words.

With Jiseok by his side, Dokyeom calmed down a bit and just rocked Jiseok back and forth until he slept.

"I wonder how the others are doing" Hoshi thought out loud.

Looking into the other room where the grooms were....

"Jiseok doesn't want me......" Joshua was sulking just because his son didn't stop crying when he was with him.

"Shua-ya, you still have Jiyeon and I believe Jiseok still wants you...just maybe he wants Seokmin more...." Jeonghan comforted his best friend.

"I can't wait to meet Mingyu!" Wonwoo chirped.

Jihoon was calmly strumming the guitar on the couch but deep inside, his heart was doing somersault flips endlessly.

Samuel was just Samuel with Seungkwan always talking now and then.

Being sassy and talkative, he managed to bring laughter into the whole room.