Chap 30.

"Now Chan....go to your room and rest" Seungcheol told Chan when they arrived back at their dorm.

Chan went up to his room with the help of Seungkwan and Vernon.

"What should we do now?" Dokyeom asked.

"I will cook for lunch now" Mingyu said and Wonwoo followed him to the kitchen.

The rest were left at the living room doing nothing.

"I guess I will just go and help Mingyu with the cooking" Jeonghan said and got up from the couch.

Jeonghan came back from the kitchen a few minutes later but he was blushing.

"I guess I'm not needed to help in the kitchen" Jeonghan said and sat down.

Seungcheol held his cheeks and asked,"Why's your cheeks so warm? Something happened in the kitchen?"

Jeonghan shook his head and just talked with the other members who were as bored as hell.

Actually when Jeonghan entered the kitchen, he saw Wonwoo's hand secured around Mingyu's waist and sometimes stealing kisses from Mingyu's lips and snuggled his face into Mingyu's neck.

Jeonghan thought it was best if he doesn't interrupt the couple's moment together so he excused himself from the kitchen with his face a bit flushed.

Lunch was prepared and everyone dugged in almost immediately.

Jun volunteered to serve Chan his lunch at his room.

He came back with the plate all emptied out.

No leftovers on the plate.

Great!

A few weeks passed and Chan's chest wound was fully healed but he still had to be careful.

Every members' love life were still going strong and their sex life were still as active as ever.

The news about Chan's wound was revealed by the media one or two weeks after everything happened and everyone also knew about the kidnapping of the seven members.

This revelation also brought out the past kidnapping of the six members that no one knew about since the agency kept it a secret from the whole world.

The fans and public criticised Park Jena, the kidnapper and hated her to the core.

They called her names that are worse than most people can think of.

She hurted SEVENTEEN not only physically but also mentally.

But luckily she died.

Disappeared from the world forever.

Unfortunately,everything was revealed following the recent kidnapping case.

The SEVENTEEN dorm was swarmed by a group of reporters and also their fans, the CARATs.

They weren't able or permitted to leave the building without any assist or protection from the guards.

The media and fans were demanding answers  from the group but failed to.

The agency even posted a warning on their official page regarding about the agency themselves taking legal action on them.

The group refused to talk about the kidnapping that happened to all thirteen of them.

They cancelled all the interviews and blah...blah...blah...

Even if the group and agency didn't give out any answers, the fans were smart enough to connect all the dots.

For the past three years, Hoshi sat on a chair just beside the chair on stage to sing together with group but couldn't dance because the group said that Hoshi fell down the stairs and fractured both his legs so he couldn't dance anymore.

Now that the fans think of Hoshi's time of injury and the kidnapping hst happened first, it totally fitted perfectly together so the fans got a conclusion in all that Hoshi's injury was caused by the kidnapping.

The public also learned that the six members;Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, Hoshi, Mingyu, Vernon were traumatised from the experience.

Mingyu and Hoshi being the ones who suffered the worst from it but they're fine now.

Back to the story....

Since Chan's all healed now, he was able to perform again with his group.

Everything were solved.

Chan's fine already.

The members of SEVENTEEN too.

No more obstacles or dangers appearing out of both where so the members can finally do everything with ease.

No one will get hurt again.

Hope so.