Chap 53.

Without noticing, they slipped away as Minghao and Junhui continued fighting the minions as Mingyu and the head of kidnapper fought around on the ground for the pocket knife.

With force, the kidnapper slashed Mingyu on the arm before standing up, far away from them with the knife in his arm, threatening them.

"Mingyu!" Wonwoo supported Mingyu who only shook his head.

"I'm fine, hyung. No worries" Wonwoo nodded.

He left behind for his husband as his twins escaped with the others.

"Where did they go?" the kidnapper asked.

"They left. What're you gonna do?" Mingyu said.

"NOOOOO!!!!!" he shouted hysterically.

Jun knocked down the last of the minions and grabbed Minghao's wrist, pulling him along to ran away as he shouted for Mingyu and Wonwoo to run along.

They hurried up the stairs as the kidnapper who probably lost his mind, kept shouting hysterically.

The four ran out of the house, out of breath and met the vans a few blocks down the street.

Seungcheol came out of the car to meet them.

"Luckily you four came out alive! I'm glad" Seungcheol said as the four hugged him.

"What happened?" Seungcheol asked.

"He sort of went crazy and we took that as an opportunity to escape" Mingyu said.

"your hand?" Seungcheol said, looking at Mingyu's bleeding arm.

"Nah it's fine. I'll just bandage it up" Mingyu said.

"Get in the van, we're going to the hospital" Seungcheol said as they obediently went into the van.

Mingyu got himself cleaned up and everyone went home in one piece.

One thing for sure, the children were traumatized.

Since then on, the parents never really let them out of their sights and when it's time to pick them up from school, they came waiting by the gate earlier than supposed to.

Can I say this is the ending? Probably because I don't really know to end on this one.